Is online still active?

LittleBlueMacaw

This Platinum is not impossible and it’s not grindy. I recommend to check out my trophy guide here: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6523-eagle-flight-trophy-guide

The online population is very low but you’ll meet some players in the process. In my case, I've met a number players even though we were two players boosting. You’ll hardly fill a 2v2 game, I can tell you.

You can boost everything 1vs1 with another player. There’s no doubt that the 200 wins make people running away from this Platinum. You just do the “quitting match” method that gives automatically a win to the team when the entire opposite team has left. It takes 2 minutes to boost a win, or 4 minutes a win for each player. In the end, it takes 13 1/2 hours minimum for both players to get the 200 wins trophy if you strictly boost it. You’ll still need to boost 1000 kills and 100 scores. I recommend to do everything at the same time then finish with the 200 wins.

Hope it helps. :)

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 31.3.2018 at 7:54 AM, Maxie Mouse said:

@Ai-ds_low Great! I loved this game from start to finish! By judging your account region, if you still live in Europe, you should find another EU resident to boost with, since the servers are region specific.

I just got the platinum yesterday. Thanks for the trophy guide. :)

Imho, this is really a platinum to be proud of, since 3 stars in all challenges is very hard and requires a lot of practice and dedication. I would rate it a 8/10 in difficulty, but its also a very fun game to play. I definitly recommand it to every VR owner.

23 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I just got the platinum yesterday. Thanks for the trophy guide. :)

Imho, this is really a platinum to be proud of, since 3 stars in all challenges is very hard and requires a lot of practice and dedication. I would rate it a 8/10 in difficulty, but its also a very fun game to play. I definitly recommand it to every VR owner.

You’re welcome! It’s appreciated when I help people out! :)

8/10 difficulty? You know, everyone is different, some people may find it hard, others may not.