GT Sport New update coming! Career Mode & New Cars

Natsuu24

1 hour ago, Natsuu24 said:

GT League (coming December 2017)

Launching as part of our free December update, we’ll be introducing a brand new single player mode called the “GT League”. Based on the old “GT mode” of previous titles, players can now look forward to racing through a series of cup competitions from beginner to pro levels, and and even partake in endurance races!

26771161429_767940bddf_z.jpg

That's all we ever wanted, man :D

Good 'ol Sunday Cup. Gonna destroy these mofos with my Dodge SRT Tomahawk VGT Technology ?

(if they still are without HP limitations)

Seams like the game will start to be worth a bit more now (still just those additions don't justify the full game price for me yet.. but I'm no longer feeling as bad for paying full price for it..)

Said that, I'm really happy that we are getting classic single player content and more variety car wise! (now, where are Deep Forest, Laguna Seca, Tsukuba,Trail Mountain, Tokyo Route 246 and SSR5/11?.. really miss them, specially Deep Forest).

So basically, they are releasing Gran  Turismo 5 again, but with better graphics, different cars, less tracks - correct?  I mean, I'm really happy they have added in SP, which I love. I can see the plus side of things is that the servers are available.  Question:  did they keep the daily logon bonus?

Edited by Lorajet
wordsmith
  • Like 1

1.06 has been released and the new cars are fantastic.

5053677667421783560_0.jpg

5044670476354322944_0.jpg

4909562490085443080_0.jpg

Both the Cobra and Audi R18 are a blast to drive, but the Cobra is an absolute handful. Gobs of oversteer but it is such a joy to slide around. Both cars sound amazing as well, PD have come a long, long way in the sound department. 

Parker

• Like 2

A few hours in and I'm happy with my purchase. Looks great, sounds great and the cars handle just like I want them to.

The inherent problems with online only were there the first time I started it up, which was during a period of server maintenance. The game was constantly telling me that I couldn't save, even while playing single player content. Still,  got through that and am enjoying myself.