Project Platinum Plus: Housemarque (Closed)

Wavergray

t2vsOIj.jpg

Do you like Housemarque games? Well this is the Project Platinum for you.

Rules

• Every platinum has to be earned legit. Hackers will be found out and banned from the event.
  • You only have to complete 1 version of every game.
  • The names in the Hall of Fame is by order of sign up. First come, first served.
  • When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of fame if necessary. The hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases.
  • If you want to sign up, please refer for which rank and special emblem you are eligible, and provide the list of your games.

Games

Spoiler

Games required for platinum and leaderboard

100% required for super plat rank

Guides

Spoiler

Hall of fame requirements:

mtZ4KrJ.jpg Housemarque Watcher: You have obtained 1 trophy in one of the required games.

AMnkzLm.jpg Housemarque Apprentice: You have obtained the platinum for 1 of the required games.
NmwLOc4.jpg Housemarque Warrior: You have obtained the platinum for 2 of the required games.
nqJ88wY.jpg Housemarque Connoisseur: You have obtained the platinum for 4 of the required games.
KEVfENa.jpg Housemarque Conqueror: You have obtained the platinum for all of the required games.
y8zSwwB.jpg Housemarque Master: You have 100% all of the required and extra games.

Hall of Fame:

y8zSwwB.jpg Housemarque Master y8zSwwB.jpg

Spoiler

KEVfENa.jpgHousemarque ConquerorKEVfENa.jpg

Spoiler

nqJ88wY.jpgHousemarque ConnoisseurnqJ88wY.jpg

Spoiler

NmwLOc4.jpgHousemarque WarriorNmwLOc4.jpg

Spoiler

AMnkzLm.jpgHousemarque ApprenticeAMnkzLm.jpg

mtZ4KrJ.jpgHousemarque WatchermtZ4KrJ.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
34 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Can you add me as a Housemarque Warrior? Resogun, Super Stardust Ultra, and Dead Nation (PS3 + Vita) for me.

Thanks!

Added.

How did you like each game? Which was was your favorite out of the 3? How you though if playing the other Housemarque games?

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

How did you like each game? Which was was your favorite out of the 3? How you though if playing the other Housemarque games?

Honestly I liked them all about the same as each other. Maybe Dead Nation is a slight favourite :)

I'll probably play the other games at some point, but given their track record of adding (trophy-wise) *awful* DLC long after release, I like to give their games a long delay before buying now, so that I don't get stuck with VR-only trophies while not owning VR again (like in SS Ultra).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...