200 trophies to 2018. How many will you get?

roccolou

there's one goal that i'm aiming for the end of the year. my #225 platinum.

it's easy on my end though at this rate i need to change my game plans in light of the new sales. bully remains unchanged.

Edited by kingdrake2

I'm hoping for another 100 trophies in December and 2 more plats for the year (effectively doubling my platinum total since 1/1/2017). I did this to rid as many games as possible from my backlog on the PS3 and it worked out pretty well! I only have a few easy plats left to get on the PS3.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Devil_Max said:

My Goal for this Year its 95 Plats and i have at the Moment 93/95 Plats! ;)

For next year on 2018 i want to do 100 Plats in One Year! :)

Good Luck on Your Objective my Friend i want try to do this to 200 Trophies until this End of this Year! ;)

Thanks and good luck on the 95 platinums for the ,that is a tough achievement. Congratulations.

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I'm hoping for another 100 trophies in December and 2 more plats for the year (effectively doubling my platinum total since 1/1/2017). I did this to rid as many games as possible from my backlog on the PS3 and it worked out pretty well! I only have a few easy plats left to get on the PS3.

That's great, how big is the backlog on PS4?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roccolou said:

Thanks and good luck on the 95 platinums for the ,that is a tough achievement. Congratulations.

That's great, how big is the backlog on PS4?

Not nearly as bad since I've only had it for a year, but I'm starting to get a decent collection piled up. It's only going to get worse at Christmas.

Crash Bandicoot 2 - 3 trophies left

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - 37 trophies

Horizon Zero Dawn: Frozen Wilds DLC - 21 trophies

Bloodborne - 40 trophies

Assassins Creed Syndicate - 53 trophies

Looks like I'll be busy for a while. Syndicate and Bloodborne will both take up a lot of time.

This year was such a let down for me, I was on a fast track to be my best year trophy wise, but my PS4 died about 1 week after I made some great financial commitments that won't let me get another one until Christmas. I'm glad that my PS3 and Vita works well enough so I didn't get stuck without trophy hunting all this time.

Realistic speaking, I plan to plat Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds (it's in the bag) and Root Letter until the end of the year in my Vita and Master Reboot on my PS3 if I find get the patience to do so. But who knows, if the PS+ offering in December is favorable to me, I can squeeze a couple more until the end of the year. 

Edited by ElBolovo

This year I got my very first trophy (28th of May). I bought a ps4 including Horizon zero dawn. At that time I wanted exclusive ps4 titles only and platinum them.

Currently sitting at 1600 trophies total and 42 platinums. Hope to get 50 plats end of this year. This hobby is getting out of hand lol

• Like 2

I started this year with 84 Platinum Trophies and my goal was to reach 150 until the end of 2017. Currently I have 207 – target reached I’d say. :P

My new goal is, to end this year with a completion rate of 98.50% (currently 98.46%) or higher. To reach this I’m working on The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited. I know, not the easiest game but I haven’t played it since 2015 and I already made some good progress.

I have great plans for the rest of the year... doing 32 platinum trophies in december will net me over 700 trophies plus i'll play a few games alongside but probably keep the platinum trophy until january i might reach 800 more trophies until end of year :D

Look here for a list of planned platinum trophies

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I have great plans for the rest of the year... doing 32 platinum trophies in december will net me over 700 trophies plus i'll play a few games alongside but probably keep the platinum trophy until january i might reach 800 more trophies until end of year :D

Look here for a list of planned platinum trophies

Did you add up all the trophies (I didn't but just speculating). I think it will be a lot more than 700. I think I will hit 1200-1400 and I think you will easily hit 1000 if not more.

Edited by CjShai

So many high goals :o

I'm very simple. I had the goal to earn 20 plats this year since Tod year I started to hunt for trophies more seriously. I reached that goal with my last plat. Now I'm happy if I reach the 30 plats overall mark. That's why I catch up with some shorter and easier games but it wouldn't be tragic if I don't manage it. To much stuff with university and Christmas going on :D

8 hours ago, roccolou said:

I'd like to reach 21,000 trophies and that requires me getting 600 trophies before years end and that's impossible.

I got 548 trophies last year December so you can easily get 600 trophies before year end 2018 because you also have 5 days left in November.\

So it's possible

GOOD LUCK