200 trophies to 2018. How many will you get?

roccolou

3 minutes ago, Lagoon Aris said:

So many high goals :o

I'm very simple. I had the goal to earn 20 plats this year since Tod year I started to hunt for trophies more seriously. I reached that goal with my last plat. Now I'm happy if I reach the 30 plats overall mark. That's why I catch up with some shorter and easier games but it wouldn't be tragic if I don't manage it. To much stuff with university and Christmas going on :D

Reaching 30 plats shouldn't be that hard. You've a few easy but still incompleted games on your profile.

I haven't thought about it yet... Might aswell do it now :P

I've been playing pretty lengthy trophy games lately (Yakuza 0/Kiwami, Rise of the Tomb Raider) so it hasn't been going so fast. But I'm picking up 3 games on black friday, so that should get me through the year.

A couple of them are pretty lengthy too (Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Nioh), and the last one is South Park The Fractured but Whole, which comes bundled with the first one that I can plat again on PS4. Those are not that long.

So that gives me 4 plats with 249 trophies total before the end of the year. I'm currently sitting at 158 plats and 8186 trophies, so I guess I'm going to aim for 162 plats and 8500 trophies without resorting to games that are too cheap :popcorn:and also keep my uncompleted games at 20 or below, get my completion up .1% to 96.4% and hopefully keep my average rarity below 40%.

Now I just need to find those 65 trophies that I'm going to be short after the mentioned games...Maybe PS+ will be decent in december.

My original objective was just to hit 10k trophies and that's dome for a while now..

So, my current focus will just be to end the yearat 90+% completion and under 1k unearned trophies as well as to get 2 more platinum (Thief and either GoW3 or  Ride).

Not a hard plan to fulfill, unless I end up starting more new games..

4 hours ago, CjShai said:

Did you add up all the trophies (I didn't but just speculating). I think it will be a lot more than 700. I think I will hit 1200-1400 and I think you will easily hit 1000 if not more.

I really counted all 31 games on my december list and they made around 730 trophies in total... there are many with ~ 20 trophies and that's why i won't reach 1.000 until the end of the year... even with other games on the way like Batman Arkham Origins and Infamous First Light i won't go much higher than 800... but i'm more happy about the amount of platinum trophies coming in ? ?

• Like 1

I'm uhh...going for 22. Trophies, not platinums :lol: 

I've been slowly making my way through No Man's Sky until today, I'm beginning to focus on specific trophies instead of letting them pop naturally so that'll speed it up a bit. I'll try and pop the platinum next week sometime since I'm on holiday from work, probably be next weekend since I'll still be out most of the week. After that I'll try for the 100%, I've read that it takes a long time with guides saying anywhere between 25 - 50 hours. The good news is I get three ultra rares if I finish it, the bad news is I'm not sure that'll be enough motivation since I'm beginning to get a little bored of it. I'm not sure I want to start an entire journey from scratch, on the other hand the end objective between my current save and that save are wildly different so it could breathe new life into it. 

Anyway, I probably won't be playing anything else until January even after I get the platinum/100%. I'm on holiday for the first two weeks of January so I'll start fresh then, which makes No Man's Sky my last game of the year. I'm definitely not going out in style. 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

I kinda want my 10th :platinum: before year’s end, and I have a couple of likely candidates, I just don’t know if I’ll be motivated enough to do it. I would have gotten Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2’s plat already, but I can’t be asked to go through another blank run for Conquest/Holy Sword endings. I guess wanting to go in blind on my first playthrough kinda screwed me over.

Edited by pyrotempestwing

• 3 weeks later...

My brother and I have been "stacking" games getting them ready for a day we call Platurday! Just before the end of the year. We have a bunch of games ready to plat and I'm hoping to hit 30!

I think I had 60 platinums in 2016 so I'm curious to see what 2017 will be. I'd like to have 200 plats and 10k trophies one day. That's my goal!! Come new years I'll hopefully be around 180-190. Then maybe focus on more clean ups! My backlog keeps growing tho haha oops. 

On ٢٣‏/١١‏/٢٠١٧ at 4:29 AM, roccolou said:

I set a goal for myself of obtaining 200 more trophies before the year ends, however I'd like to reach 21,000 trophies and that requires me getting 600 trophies before years end and that's impossible.

Not Impossible At All There Are A Lot Of Easy To Plat Games With Tons Of Trophies That You Can Get In 2 - 4 Hours So Its Depends On Your Play Time Per Day

I reached my goal for platinums I wanted to reach 20 and have 23 with hopefully 1 or 2 more at the end of the year.

but i didn't my goal of reaching 2000 trophies i have 1.771 trophies at the moment and don't think i can get over 200 trophies in 12 days. It could be possible normally but not with work and school.

I was on a good way but got really bored of getting trophies and stopped for a while.

My goals for 2018: get 35 plats and 2500 trophies.