I come in peace!

Sicho

25 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Nope, they have less content than the 2006's Battlefront 2

That does not mean it's a bad game.

I personally find that sometimes less is more.

But I'm also the kind of person that plays Deathmatch 99,9% of the time and is not really interested in objective-based matches etc. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, MRTheChez said:

Hello to you too! And welcome to the community.

thank you!

You're from the Netherlands? I don't think there is a country in the world I traveled more than the Netherlands haha. When I was young we always went to the Netherlands for holidays since my parents don't fly and therefore wanted to go on holiday by car. I probably was in every Center Parcs there is in NL ?

Also, you really have museums for the most random stuff ? I remember I was once in a flatiron museum haha. But I can't remember where it was. Maybe Apeldoorn or somewhere in that area.

Edited by Sicho

On 22-12-2017 at 0:08 PM, Sicho said:

thank you!

You're from the Netherlands? I don't think there is a country in the world I traveled more than the Netherlands haha. When I was young we always went to the Netherlands for holidays since my parents don't fly and therefore wanted to go on holiday by car. I probably was in every Center Parcs there is in NL 1f601.png

Also, you really have museums for the most random stuff 1f601.png I remember I was once in a flatiron museum haha. But I can't remember where it was. Maybe Apeldoorn or somewhere in that area.

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed The Netherlands. Luckily Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg unite : Benelux! I have been in Luxembourg just one time and I have enjoyed my stay there. It feels like we are neighbours.

On 11/23/2017 at 3:47 AM, Sicho said:

Although I'm a platform agnostic, I have a slight bias towards Nintendo. It's partly for nostalgic reasons but also because 9 out of 10 times I just really enjoy their output! I'm also somewhat of a Zelda collector.

I'm from Luxembourg in Europe. It's a small country and relatively unknown to non-Europeans so if there's anything you want to know about living there, just ask :D

Luxembourg was on Simpsons...so now everyone knows it :) And supposedly it is 998 Square Miles large ^_^

Also as a Zelda fan you need to finish 3D Dot Game Heroes :D

• Like 1

On 11/23/2017 at 4:57 AM, Sicho said:

The City of Luxembourg (our capitol has the same name as the country, like Vatican, Andorra or Singapore f.ex) is very beautiful and yes, the country side is nice as well. We still have lots of green :) I myself live in the Moselle region, which is a wine region.
This is the little village I live in right now:

52201276fe1b1ca8a3959936ce5034dd.jpg

Welcome! What kinda winnne? i love wine!

On 12/24/2017 at 0:26 AM, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

Welcome! What kinda winnne? i love wine!

Hello mostly white and sparkling.
Some reds too but nothing spectacular.

On 12/26/2017 at 7:01 AM, Shirokane84 said:

Welcome to psnp the psnp community and site :)

Have a great time here fellow...meow

thank you

On 12/23/2017 at 11:09 PM, Lorajet said:

Welcome to the forums, and enjoyed reading your intro!  

thanks

On 12/23/2017 at 6:42 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

Also as a Zelda fan you need to finish 3D Dot Game Heroes :D

yeah, I have a huge TO DO List :D

On 12/23/2017 at 1:33 PM, MRTheChez said:

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed The Netherlands. Luckily Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg unite : Benelux! I have been in Luxembourg just one time and I have enjoyed my stay there. It feels like we are neighbours.

you know what I'm a big fan of? Grillworst!