Trophy discussion.

Vergil

I got to the nightmare stages on the android version.Was tough but very do-able. I just hope "complete" means beat the level and not achieve all the goals because some of those later nightmare stages were extremely tough. 

Overall though I preferred it much more than anniversary. Much more customization and overall a longer, better game. So excited it has a plat! Day 1 buy for me.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Muskratateer said:

And no collect all cards trophy so that's a plus

There is "Full House" trophy. 

The game will take a lot of tries beating Nightmare mode. Cards won't be the last trophy.

-------------

Enjoyed Anniversary, this one I will definitely enjoy.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Muskratateer said:

And no collect all cards trophy so that's a plus

Yeah there is, House of Cards is still there.

This one is gonna be tough. I really enjoyed Anniversary and just wrapped up 100%. Got through to insane difficulty on most of the levels, and nightmare on the first 4.

Not gonna lie, probably will give this a pass at this time. I can't imagine getting all stars on insane on all levels, and you can't unlock nightmare until you get 4 stars on insane, assuming it's the same set up.

Course maybe they changed the power of the ships a bit, otherwise I don't see how you could destroy everything even fully powered up.

I thought you had to get all the medals for Nightmare so I got them for level 1 through 13 (campaign levels) but I got the trophy after surviving through B1 and B2.

Also, the card trophy is a non issue.. I do not recommend you use the radar. Not needed.. 

Edited by DenT4FacE
  • Like 1

I am enjoying the game, great production and it's a proper polish (no pun intended) on old skool Shoot'em ups from the Amiga era. Very addictive and a juxtaposition on Housemarque shoot'em ups if am being brutally honest. 

However, the trophy list is weak. No thought has gone into it. Completing all levels on Insane? OK! But to then top it off with completing all levels in Nightmare is a joke. 13 silvers vs 1 Gold? Not even worth the effort IMO! Plus weapons in nightmare mode do need upgrading. 

Levels B1 and B2? Should have been Level 14 and 15 in campaign mode. I was expecting B1/B2 to be more like bonus runs! Loads of stars etc - an pure fun and relaxation! 

No trophy for maxing out your ship either.

Not sure if I am going to go for the plat, because this game is more of a grind fest, but none-the-less, loads of fun! 

• Like 1

I like this trophy list a lot.. it's straightforward and rewarding. 

Nightmare isn't even much harder than Insane at all.. enemies have a little more health but it's barely noticeable. Biggest difference is that your magnet is very weak to collect stars. Also, you can just dodge almost everything. 

Took me less than 25 hours to get the plat. 

Edited by DenT4FacE
  • Like 1

So the other guy who platted (Spedah) this told me the same thing, he had all medals 1-13 and he finished B1/B2. So maybe you do need to have all medals 1-13 and than finish the other two stages.

I think you have to get all the medals, just like you had to do for the insane trophies.. It's not finish a level, it's complete a level - same for nightmare.

I tried shareplay - you can forget it, slightest lag kills the 2nd P and when he dies, you also lose the no hit medal...

I hope someone with the "above the average" trophy clears the air here..

• Like 2

So... I got all medals for level 1-13 on nightmare (no damage on level 5 being the last medal I earned) and didn’t get the trophy.

After that I went back to B1 where I still needed all humans and no damage, finished the level with all humans and got the trophy. 

On 9.12.2017 at 2:37 AM, schredy said:

So... I got all medals for level 1-13 on nightmare (no damage on level 5 being the last medal I earned) and didn’t get the trophy.

After that I went back to B1 where I still needed all humans and no damage, finished the level with all humans and got the trophy. 

I am missing 4 medals from nightmare in 1-13. Should do this today.

Tomorrow I will work on B1 and B2 lvls

• 6 months later...

I just got the Above the Average trophy and it unlocked just fine when I got my last medal on stage 13. I didn't start B1 until I got all medals on nightmare.

• Like 2