Trophy discussion.

Vergil

• 5 months later...
On 13.1.2020 at 5:10 PM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Every "Complete...." trophy, means "Achieve all stars on that difficulty right?

It means to get all 4 medals in said stage.
So all medals on Insane and Nightmare.
All medals on Nightmare is impossible if you do it alone btw.

Edited by Dust2dry

• 1 month later...

I finally smacked the Platinum.Im now over 500 plats and to all leggit trophy hunters like me i can only recommand NOT TO PLAY sky force reloaded.I mean the grind is insane and last trophies are extremely difficult even at max power.My hardest plat by far (with Knights Contract on ps3).What happened to the devs??Difficulty slightly raised after each patch what an idiotic idea (i still remember throwing 2 megabombs to kill last tiny spaceships without succeeding  lol ).Such a waste it could have been the best shoot on ps4.The first sky force (anniversary) is much more easier and i recommand it even if it has no plat.I think we all like the challenge but we like to relax too while playing   Umbasa  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arslan__77 said:

I finally smacked the Platinum.Im now over 500 plats and to all leggit trophy hunters like me i can only recommand NOT TO PLAY sky force reloaded.I mean the grind is insane and last trophies are extremely difficult even at max power.My hardest plat by far (with Knights Contract on ps3).What happened to the devs??Difficulty slightly raised after each patch what an idiotic idea (i still remember throwing 2 megabombs to kill last tiny spaceships without succeeding  lol ).Such a waste it could have been the best shoot on ps4.The first sky force (anniversary) is much more easier and i recommand it even if it has no plat.I think we all like the challenge but we like to relax too while playing   Umbasa  

If you have 500 platinums and this is your hardest one you play too many easy games ?.

Although I agree it can be a bit grindy. I can advice this game to anyone. It’s a lot of fun.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 2

On 27/07/2020 at 1:10 AM, BB-BakkerJ said:

If you have 500 platinums and this is your hardest one you play too many easy games 1f601.png.

Although I agree it can be a bit grindy. I can advice this game to anyone. It’s a lot of fun.

Even fools are free to have an opinion meaning you are free to have yours.Still you must be honest for future players Simply because they pay to play this game.The game is "a bit grindy" what a joke.Now everybody says the game is very hard,it's a fact so saying the opposite is absolutely ridiculous.I still recommand all trophy hunters NOT TO PLAY the game but to play the other sky force.Is it true that Netherlands means the low country ?

20 minutes ago, Arslan__77 said:

Even fools are free to have an opinion meaning you are free to have yours.Still you must be honest for future players Simply because they pay to play this game.The game is "a bit grindy" what a joke.Now everybody says the game is very hard,it's a fact so saying the opposite is absolutely ridiculous.I still recommand all trophy hunters NOT TO PLAY the game but to play the other sky force.Is it true that Netherlands means the low country ?

I think you and I have a different opinion of what a hard game is. It’s all good. This game is good and fun. No reason not to play it.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2020 at 6:58 AM, BB-BakkerJ said:

I think you and I have a different opinion of what a hard game is. It’s all good. This game is good and fun. No reason not to play it.

So this is basically a longer and slightly more difficult Sky Force Reloaded?

I tend to suck at shmups, but that game in particular is pretty easy compared to a lot of them.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Spaz said:

So this is basically a longer and slightly more difficult Sky Force Reloaded?

I tend to suck at shmups, but that game in particular is pretty easy compared to a lot of them.

Yes it is. 

Don’t pay attention to that Arslan with his posts. Anyone can beat this game, even if you’re not the best at shmups.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/1/2021 at 2:37 PM, Patrickosan said:

Is the game worth playing? I had a lot of fun in SFA, but I see they kinda overdid with nightmare trophy. Is it really that hard or it's just grinding your ship and repeat a level couple of times? 

Its pretty fun although its a bit grindy to fully upgrade your ship and some missions are pretty difficult on nightmare, 3 of them are even difficult on insane mode.

Sine mora (ps3), soldner x, nex machina, raiden 4, r type final and dariusburst (not ex version) are all much harder than this game. Sky force anniversary is faster and easier but i opted to play this game since im not really a fan of fast/easy games, plus the gameplay on reloaded is better.

Soldner x2 is still my favorite shoot em up, i recommend that game over this if you havent played it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26.7.2020 at 6:26 PM, Arslan__77 said:

I've been playing it for about a few days and I can say I've been enjoying it. More than the first game, I might say. It's all thanks to the improvements this game features. Sure, there's more grinding involved, but it isn't that bad tbh. If it's boring, then I recommend to listen something else while playing. As for challenge, it's certainly harder, though not impossible. It also asks more patience and concentration, but that's fine by me. I welcome a good challenge.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2021 at 4:32 AM, MrGarland said:

I've been playing it for about a few days and I can say I've been enjoying it. More than the first game, I might say. It's all thanks to the improvements this game features. Sure, there's more grinding involved, but it isn't that bad tbh. If it's boring, then I recommend to listen something else while playing. As for challenge, it's certainly harder, though not impossible. It also asks more patience and concentration, but that's fine by me. I welcome a good challenge.

Yeah i got the plat. Thankfully B1/B2/B3 are not required for the nightmare and individual ship trophies stating “complete all levels”. 7.5/10 is my difficulty rating, easily 10/10 if your ship isnt fully upgraded (including all cards). Octopus is the best ship and burton panic is the best technician (yes its better than kate brush for doing no damage runs).

13, B1 and B2 are the hardest stages.

Edited by DHawk12
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...