Marvel Heroes to close Friday 24th Nov

TheLiamK

Hi All! 
I haven't played the game myself but I've seen a lot of interest about it on the site. Originally it was supposed to close in December but apparently(according to IGN) is will close this Friday. I can't verify, just spreading the word.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/11/23/marvel-heroes-developer-gazillion-reportedly-shut-down-game-to-close-early

Just copying my response from the other thread.

It's entirely possible that there will be no connection between the server status and the status of the offices of Gazillion. You certainly don't need devs coming in to keep a server running and we don't even know that the servers are physically located at the offices, they could be 'on the cloud', hosted at some remote server farm. Sure it's a good idea to get this done asap if you're interested but we all may still have until the officially stated time to get this done, so I wouldn't delete the game now out of frustration or anything.

That being said, if you haven't started yet you might want to wait until Saturday to see if people can still login before you commit this game to your profile. With the free boosts people are now completing this game in a week.

7 hours ago, mking_63 said:

It's entirely possible that there will be no connection between the server status and the status of the offices of Gazillion. You certainly don't need devs coming in to keep a server running and we don't even know that the servers are physically located at the offices, they could be 'on the cloud', hosted at some remote server farm. Sure it's a good idea to get this done asap if you're interested but we all may still have until the officially stated time to get this done, so I wouldn't delete the game now out of frustration or anything.

On the Marvel hereos omega forum someone posted discord text were an official dev said that server will go down on 24th nov. At this point there is no reason this shouldnt be true.

8 hours ago, mking_63 said:

Just copying my response from the other thread.

That being said, if you haven't started yet you might want to wait until Saturday to see if people can still login before you commit this game to your profile. With the free boosts people are now completing this game in a week.

7 minutes ago, Xionx said:

On the Marvel hereos omega forum someone posted discord text were an official dev said that server will go down on 24th nov. At this point there is no reason this shouldnt be true.

Now there's a timer on the Marvel Heroes website: http://marvelheroes.info/ I guess that means people only have 23 hours to finish off what they need. Good luck to anyone who has any cleaning up to do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HiryuMK said:

I just reached Rank 4 on my Legendary items, I still don't have 1 million money looted, no 50 Legendary Quests completed, no 50 Bounty Boxes opened...

I restart working tomorrow and I finish my job at 4h00pm EST... not sure I will make it. frown.gif

I Need those too but i dont have anything for day but it seems i cant finish it off

2 hours ago, Sergen said:

Now there's a timer on the Marvel Heroes website: http://marvelheroes.info/ I guess that means people only have 23 hours to finish off what they need. Good luck to anyone who has any cleaning up to do. 

Fuuuuuuuck. That's messed up bro. I have a buddy hammering it out as we speak. He said he was pretty close to plat already. Hope he makes it. He said it'll be close though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shadow_hunter_x2 said:

im grinding the shit out of the legendary too right now,so anyone who wnats to join me can do.i m running treasure roms mainly,nearly at rank 4 and about 19h left..man i hope i can get this dooone

You should be ok, I did the Juggernaught Op over and over and from Rank 4 I think it only took an hour or two. Good luck!

1 minute ago, HiryuMK said:

When people say they grinded the Juggernaut Op, do we simply go straight to the boss battle or also do the 2 Bounty Chests?

I just got the 1 million money trophy now, only need 50 Legend quests and Maxing the Legendary which I just reached Rank 4 now.

Do the two bounty chests. Basically focus on killing the weak white name enemies until you get 225 or whatever then rush to juggernaut and kill him with signature+ultimate is how I usually did it. Make sure to omega prestige everyone available too so you get the XP boost!

Edited by DRMOGUERA

1 hour ago, DRMOGUERA said:

Do the two bounty chests. Basically focus on killing the weak white name enemies until you get 225 or whatever then rush to juggernaut and kill him with signature+ultimate is how I usually did it. Make sure to omega prestige everyone available too so you get the XP boost!

Thanks, I Omega Prestige the 4 Horsewomen & Spider-Man, I have Venom at Level 60 (Should I prestige him?) and Elektra at Lvl 60 (Prestiged once).

If I am not mistaking, the server end at 8h00pm EST time? I finish my job at 4h00pm, which means I have 4 hours before it is over?

Edited by HiryuMK

22 minutes ago, HiryuMK said:

Thanks, I Omega Prestige the 4 Horsewomen & Spider-Man, I have Venom at Level 60 (Should I prestige him?) and Elektra at Lvl 60 (Prestiged once).

If I am not mistaking, the server end at 8h00pm EST time? I finished my job at 4h00pm, which means I have 4 hours before it is over.

21:00 EST, so you'd have 5hrs.

29 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I don't really trust these server shut dates anymore. It was the same shit with Kill Strain. You never know these days.

At least in that instance the closure date was changed to later and not sooner 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Nah, the website says......i'm right.

The countdown is at 17hrs 27mins from the time of this post...which is 02:00am GMT. EST is -5hrs from GMT so 21:00 EST. 

You really should learn to calculate times on a clock before trying to be a smartass :)

i saw you put "you'd have 5 hours" and i saw 18 hours on the website, i got confused 

25 minutes ago, Elite said:

i saw you put "you'd have 5 hours" and i saw 18 hours on the website, i got confused 

He quoted a post someone made about finishing their job at 4pm EST and wanting to know if they had enough time. But I really don't think 5 hours is enough to do all that, it would be cutting it incredibly close. 

• Like 1