Marvel Heroes to close Friday 24th Nov

TheLiamK

5 minutes ago, edufilippin said:

i Need the DUPED! but that Cosmic Doop dont apear. Any sugest? Playing in cosmic dificulty even that didn't apear.

Grind the AIM WEAPON FACILITY operation. Complete it by rushing to Modok and killing him then going back to the HQ and select it again (you need to complete it to reset the operation). Don't kill anything else. If you see the Cosmic doop icon appear...kill him. it will be there from the start of the run.

11 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Grind the AIM WEAPON FACILITY operation. Complete it by rushing to Modok and killing him then going back to the HQ and select it again (you need to complete it to reset the operation). Don't kill anything else. If you see the Cosmic doop icon appear...kill him. it will be there from the start of the run.

So this is the trick? it always work? The game difficult can be something to do with it?

Edited by edufilippin

1 minute ago, edufilippin said:

Do you really think that timer on MarvelHeroes.info are the counter to close the server?? What cool a counter to let us know. LOL

Lets wait untill dawn at Saturday

That timer is just a best guess. No one has confirmed anything about when it'll go offline yet

Just now, edufilippin said:

Lets prey that isn´t about the server close. Maybe thay keep auntil the end of the day or if to be closed it has closed at this time.

Well somebody else quoted that they have said it on a discord.

I just found 3 thing weird:

- Timer with no feedback for what it is.

- No official statement, only a screenshot of an unofficial reply. which can be faked, but why would you do that..

- The marvelheroes.info site has some new (unreleased items), why? new apocalypse skins that came out today or something, or are these just fan made?

3 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

- No official statement, only a screenshot of an unofficial reply. which can be faked, but why would you do that..

- The marvelheroes.info site has some new (unreleased items), why? new apocalypse skins that came out today or something, or are these just fan made?

I Prefere believe its fake and server will shutt on 31th December. Think they have to keep the words to close in that date.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AydenBonnette said:

As of right now there's a little less than 8 hours left until shutdown and I need 213 million exp left is it even possible to complete this?

if you really go at it... it's possible. but not necessarily to giving up. if those servers don't shut down today (which is unlikely) would have greater odd's.

it took me a day to get 100 million but that was going at a slow pace.

Edited by kingdrake2

9 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

The marvelheroes.info site is unofficial (if you scroll to the end of the page it says "This site is not affiliated with Marvel Entertainment or Gazillion"), it's just a site that players use to share builds and info about the game (and it's mainly focused on the PC Version), those new items are basically items found on the code of the PC version, I believe it's called Data Mining where you search the game code for clues about possible future features and unreleased items.

And as stated before the timer is just an estimate based on comment from a dev on discord, until now no official statement was given.

All news that we received after the one that stated that the servers would shut down at the end of the year ( Dec 31, 2017 ) is coming mainly through devs using discord, twitter, etc. that were laid off.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, edufilippin said:

I Prefere believe its fake and server will shutt on 31th December. Think they have to keep the words to close in that date.

Then you're going to be very disappointed. 

http://massivelyop.com/2017/11/22/rumor-gazillion-is-dead-and-marvel-heroes-is-shutting-down-friday-not-at-the-end-of-the-year/

Servers are shutting down in a few hours, it's happening.

8 minutes ago, Azaan60 said:

Then you're going to be very disappointed. 

http://massivelyop.com/2017/11/22/rumor-gazillion-is-dead-and-marvel-heroes-is-shutting-down-friday-not-at-the-end-of-the-year/

Servers are shutting down in a few hours, it's happening.

This is maybe to get views and clicks. Internet is based on clicks and views. Prefer believe on December 31. Lets wait till Saturday dawn

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, edufilippin said:

Yes the game is dead but this isnt prove anything about the server. That the game is dead everyone knows, but the server could be another thing. 

With many now former devs, termination letters leaked to the press, and the devs themselves stating it in Discord, it is highly likely the game will no longer function after today.

Sure, there is a chance the game will live on a little longer. This particular dev team has never been good with dates and deadlines. However, the general consensus is the game will be fully shut down, servers and all, sometime today. While no official word from Gazillion has stated this, the words from devs, the articles relating to the company shutting down, do lend credence to these claims. I, personally, am on the Discord with the devs and have had them state the game is ending early multiple times. Unfortunately, no one (not even the devs) know exactly when that will be.

So again, while there has not been a 100% confirmed statement the servers are shutting down today, there is a lot of evidence saying they will.