Sonic Forces Time Missions

WreckItRob1990

• 2 years later...
19 minutes ago, dt7474 said:

So with super sonic out now... does using him count towards the speed run challenges?

No, you can't use Super Sonic for speedrun challenges. This Platinum is a 8/10 because of some of the Spreedrun Challenges.

3 hours ago, Sikutai said:

No, you can't use Super Sonic for speedrun challenges. This Platinum is a 8/10 because of some of the Spreedrun Challenges.

Actually, Super Sonic does count for the speed challenges. It doesn't look like it because your times aren't recorded but if you do a speedrun criteria with him, it will count the mission as being completed. Even with Super Sonic though, some of the times are still tight until you're legitimately good at the stage. 

Idk how and if anythings changed since I bought it just after release but back then I had no problem and now looking at the posts, these trials are difficult? I’m no master of the game but is it really that hard that a ‘Super Sonic’ is required? Back then I would’ve given this game a 2.5/10 for sure

On 2020-03-09 at 6:15 AM, dt7474 said:

So with super sonic out now... does using him count towards the speed run challenges?

Yes I just did one tonight. It says it won’t count your rank/time but when I completed the stage I earned the mission “finish stage 6 in 120 seconds” so yes you can use super sonic to complete the time trials. 

• 4 weeks later...