Impossible race?

ItsWhooper

There's a race on Attilan that requires you to drive a motorcycle. I managed to unlock the ghost rider bike before hand and it's the only bike i got at the moment. When you hit the 4 check point you have to on a slant and then drive back up. When i get to the slant my bike just slides right off because it doesn't have enough traction to get back on course. How am I supposed to complete this race if my bike keeps sliding off?! 

On 11/24/2017 at 1:29 AM, iNtErWhOoPeR said:

There's a race on Attilan that requires you to drive a motorcycle. I managed to unlock the ghost rider bike before hand and it's the only bike i got at the moment. When you hit the 4 check point you have to on a slant and then drive back up. When i get to the slant my bike just slides right off because it doesn't have enough traction to get back on course. How am I supposed to complete this race if my bike keeps sliding off?! 

Use a other bike like Winter Soldier`s Motorbike, The Hell Cycle makes that Race Impossible

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2017 at 0:29 AM, iNtErWhOoPeR said:

You kinda answered your own question there - it's the Ghost Rider bike that's the issue, not the race. Maybe hold off on trying the race until you unlock a new bike that can handle that amount of traction required.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just for anyone else with this issue, I too was faced with this but found that if you get in line with the gates as early as possible you won't have any issues with losing traction, even with the ghost rider bike.  The problem arose for me when dipping down to the correct level just before the gate, meaning i was trying to change direction pretty much immediately.

• 1 year later...