Hate grinding SWBF2? Check this out!

Bullstomp

I'm tempted to get the game just to do this exact thing, even if it does ruin other people's gaming experiences.

That's the beauty of it, even if you just join a game, and stand there and do nothing, it will gain traction and be another nail in the coffin for EA. I mean, this fault is by DESIGN!

Doing this rewards you as much as if you played, which means that it was a shitty design in the first place. How to fix it? Make your games based around fun and gameplay and not grinding and lootboxes to cut out the grinding. EA really REALLY asked for this.

If enough BattleFront 2 do this and it makes the news that other gamers are spoiling it for others, then it further cements the idea that the design of the game is bad and based around lootboxes. They should cut the grind by about 30 times, but make EXP lated to skill and team wins.

Getting 90% of the EXP just for turning up.... That was obviously a stupid idea. If people start downvoting and giving bad reviews about the game because other people are ruining the online experience then EA will have to take the grindy lootbox system out of it permanentely in order stop people doing this. Killing two birds with one stone, you could say.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, enaysoft said:

I'm tempted to get the game just to do this exact thing, even if it does ruin other people's gaming experiences.

That's the beauty of it, even if you just join a game, and stand there and do nothing, it will gain traction and be another nail in the coffin for EA. I mean, this fault is by DESIGN!

Doing this rewards you as much as if you played, which means that it was a shitty design in the first place. How to fix it? Make your games based around fun and gameplay and not grinding and lootboxes to cut out the grinding. EA really REALLY asked for this.

If enough BattleFront 2 do this and it makes the news that other gamers are spoiling it for others, then it further cements the idea that the design of the game is bad and based around lootboxes. They should cut the grind by about 30 times, but make EXP lated to skill and team wins.

Getting 90% of the EXP just for turning up.... That was obviously a stupid idea. If people start downvoting and giving bad reviews about the game because other people are ruining the online experience then EA will have to take the grindy lootbox system out of it permanentely in order stop people doing this. Killing two birds with one stone, you could say.

That is the stupidest thing I’ve heard

• Like 1

• 1 month later...