Tripple Play Trophy

suistar7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18-1-2020 at 0:08 AM, ZeroCrypticData said:

You can use the gallery now to get triplets. Just type in “triplets”. 

I looked up this method, works perfectly if you know how. The guide on PlayStation trophies says how it works. Took me only 15 minutes to get the trophy!

On Sat Feb 08 2020 at 2:24 PM, Fanatixa1 said:

I looked up this method, works perfectly if you know how. The guide on PlayStation trophies says how it works. Took me only 15 minutes to get the trophy!

How do you get it? I tried downloading a prrgnant sim with triplets 8 times as of right now and all i got are twins everytime

3 hours ago, dreamboysixty9 said:

How do you get it? I tried downloading a prrgnant sim with triplets 8 times as of right now and all i got are twins everytime

That’s strange, I downloaded the character from the gallery, put her in a lot and got the triplets right away. 

This is what the guide says. 

You need to search for Debra (tags are #TriplePlay, #Trophy, and #Triplets). The player that uploaded her will be shown as Rezzua.

image1.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Fanatixa1 said:
14 hours ago, Fanatixa1 said:

That’s strange, I downloaded the character from the gallery, put her in a lot and got the triplets right away. 

You need to search for Debra (tags are #TriplePlay, #Trophy, and #Triplets). The player that uploaded her will be shown as Rezzua.

image1.jpg

Oh i got it. I dont need to merge but to put her on the lot just like you said. Thank you for the help. Appreciate it.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

I used Debra found in the gallery for this trophy. Using her also unlocked All Nighter, Fired Up, Introvert, Tungsten Chef, and My You've Changed trophies.

Search my name or #trophy and you will be able to get the rest of the skill trophies and the career ones within an hour. There's a guide in another thread.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Malachen said:

Search my name or #trophy and you will be able to get the rest of the skill trophies and the career ones within an hour. There's a guide in another thread.

I actually downloaded all the families from the gallery as soon as I started the game but only had time to play for a few minutes before having to leave. Will definitely be using your families later today. Thanks for doing all the hard work so you could make the trophies easy for us. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lordzeze said:

I actually downloaded all the families from the gallery as soon as I started the game but only had time to play for a few minutes before having to leave. Will definitely be using your families later today. Thanks for doing all the hard work so you could make the trophies easy for us. :)

Haha I see. You're welcome. Be sure to download @Naomie_Len families for 3 more trophies :D

• Like 2

On 09.02.2020 at 9:02 PM, Fanatixa1 said:

image1.jpg

This method worked. Thanks.

• Like 1