Heroes vs Villains waiting times...

MythRaider1994

Is it just me, or do people have to wait an inordinate amount of time for a match of Heroes vs Villains to start? I'm trying to grind out the Choose Your Path trophy, and every time I enter a lobby it takes an eternity for enough people to join the session. Most times we just need one more player but no one joins and people get bored of waiting and quit.

I would expect this from a game that's been out for a few years, not one that's been out for a week! I would have an easier time getting a game in Battlefront 2015.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

Matchmaking is bad, just change your ping site to somewhere that is more populated.

Unfortunately it probably wouldn't matter now anyway, seeing as every session is filled with people rubber banding and running around in circles. Hopefully DICE will patch in a solution for it soon.

5 hours ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

just change your ping site to somewhere that is more populated.

Most of the time I tend to pick the US West / US: Oregon servers. I'd like to suggest that others not doing so at the moment would do the same (maybe not if you usually have a bad ping with that server) since the South American / Middle East servers for instance are like a ghost town from what I understand.

1 hour ago, MythRaider1994 said:

Unfortunately it probably wouldn't matter now anyway, seeing as every session is filled with people rubber banding and running around in circles. Hopefully DICE will patch in a solution for it soon.

Any games I get with rubber banding I just farm kills, I was lucky a fee nights ago to get 6 rubber banders in one game other player actually playing was on my team so I sent a msg to farm for exp and we did for about an hour.

1 hour ago, Skeptical69 said:

Most of the time I tend to pick the US West / US: Oregon servers. I'd like to suggest that others not doing so at the moment would do the same (maybe not if you usually have a bad ping with that server) since the South American / Middle East servers for instance are like a ghost town from what I understand.

I usually play on the Oregon servers since the Australia servers are nothing but sweaty try hards, much more casual playing on the US servers from what I've encountered, plus the matchmaking seems almost instant 80% of the time.

4 hours ago, MythRaider1994 said:

I’ve honestly never been in a match with a rubber bander. Once in a while a hero will just be standing there though.. easy target

40 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

But it sucks for xp. More afkers less xp. The best thing you can have for a big XP score is equal teams and go with draw scoring almost to the end. You can net even 20k XP for one game. 

I had some games last night I farmed for about 4 hours where there was only 2 others that weren't afk, each game went for about 5-10 minutes and I was avg 17-24k.

It's all good that people complain about afk rubber banders but if EA aren't going to do anything about it yet, then I'm just going to keep farming the shit out of it to get to 50 and ultimately the platinum. 

I had a match where my entire team was credit farming and 2 on the other wasn't but they eventually left, leaving me with those 2 that were, I racked up around 100k. I wanted to get more but I wasn't sure if everyone gets kicked if the match goes on for too long from 2015's.

I don't blame them for doing it, but it gets annoying after a while and I can easily get more XP from playing against people who actually play the game since I've been averaging a lesser score than before credit farming was a usual thing.

2 hours ago, stupid0089 said:

On a partially related note, is there a cap on how much xp you can get in a match?  I heard somewhere it cuts you off at 30k but haven't made it past that to test it.

No, I can confirm. As I said I got a 100k in one match and I got 100k after the game ended.

• Like 1

With no AFK's you're not guaranteed big XP, even if you're good.  There could be 3 enemies that play as a team and they will own you.  One will shock you, one will stun you, and the third will go ape on you will the light saber.  Maybe you'll hit 5K XP if you're lucky.

Most AFK's I've had was 7, as in I was the only active player, and I've milked it for 3 hours straight.  Some may argue that you can only get about ~10K XP in this scenario.  However if your character has the ability to see enemies (Boba/Rey) then you can kill a whole lot more than the 10 selected targets in one game.

Most points I ever got was 25K with one active player on the other team and 6 other AFK's.

20 hours ago, Great__Cornholio said:

With no AFK's you're not guaranteed big XP, even if you're good.  There could be 3 enemies that play as a team and they will own you.  One will shock you, one will stun you, and the third will go ape on you will the light saber.  Maybe you'll hit 5K XP if you're lucky.

Most AFK's I've had was 7, as in I was the only active player, and I've milked it for 3 hours straight.  Some may argue that you can only get about ~10K XP in this scenario.  However if your character has the ability to see enemies (Boba/Rey) then you can kill a whole lot more than the 10 selected targets in one game.

Most points I ever got was 25K with one active player on the other team and 6 other AFK's.

Wtf lol. Xp is easy to reach 15k nvm 5k

On 12/6/2017 at 9:53 PM, Great__Cornholio said:

Jesus what server are you on??