Is it worth buying?

biotransformatio

They're reviewers,such as the people working in IGN,or the people live in europe.

I knew that already. This is the first game that has gotten over 200+ owners before the release, at least from my knowledge.

Edited by DRaGoN-_-TaMeR

Do you get a game early if you pre-order it online?

It happened several times to me. I got the EU version - for some reason it got released on the 1st instead of the 5th. The official release date is still the 5th as far as I know, but it seems like retailers don't get penalized for releasing it early.

Dunno bout you guys but the multiplayer trophies look annoying lol

They do. I hate it when they make you play the MP extensively for the platinum, especially when the MP portion is rather poorly received. Assassin's Creed has found the right balance - the trophies are basically there to make you try out the MP for a little while. You get the trophies and either stop playing or you stick around for a little longer. Tomb Raider obviously requires you to play the hell out of MP to get the plat, in which case I usually just give up on getting it. If you like what you're seeing of the SP campaign though, don't miss out on it just because of the MP trophies.

They do. I hate it when they make you play the MP extensively for the platinum, especially when the MP portion is rather poorly received. Assassin's Creed has found the right balance - the trophies are basically there to make you try out the MP for a little while. You get the trophies and either stop playing or you stick around for a little longer. Tomb Raider obviously requires you to play the hell out of MP to get the plat, in which case I usually just give up on getting it. If you like what you're seeing of the SP campaign though, don't miss out on it just because of the MP trophies.

I got the game and I effing love it, the single player is on par with uncharted and in some areas, better IMO .

I'm just not looking forward to the multiplayer grind, coz apparently it's, to put it politely, shit house? xD

And you're definitely right about assassin's creed's multiplayer trophies its just a shame that if you've played one AC, you've played them all :<

I'm definetly getting this game as soon as I have the money for it.  Seen the trailer and looks pretty damn good!  Tomb Raider has always been good, anyways.

So to me, yeah, it's worth buying, but if you want to be absolutly sure, rent it at a video store first and then see for yourself.