Looking for help & other players?

I don't play this game personally, but you could always form a game session. It would be seen by more people since some individuals may not cross through forum posts, and you could provide a specific time that you would be willing to practice and work with the other person. Those that are playing the game will also find you easier, just a tip. ?

21 minutes ago, Lawless_Llama said:

I don't play this game personally, but you could always form a game session. It would be seen by more people since some individuals may not cross through forum posts, and you could provide a specific time that you would be willing to practice and work with the other person. Those that are playing the game will also find you easier, just a tip. 1f44d.png

Thank you Llama and I completely agree with you in general terms but this game is quite unique and because of the audio communication element making up about 90% of the game logistics, it is much more straightforward to find a longer term team mate (rather than random players.) Due to this also being a niche VR game and next to impossible alone....i can only hope someone in my position will see my post at some point in the future and have some mercy! 

7 minutes ago, TheFoundling said:

Thank you Llama and I completely agree with you in general terms but this game is quite unique and because of the audio communication element making up about 90% of the game logistics, it is much more straightforward to find a longer term team mate (rather than random players.) Due to this also being a niche VR game and next to impossible alone....i can only hope someone in my position will see my post at some point in the future and have some mercy! 

Gotcha! Well, best of luck to you in your endeavors! Was thinking that the game session route may not be the best way since it's more for shorter sessions like you stated. You'll get through it!

Edited by Lawless_Llama

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/25/2017 at 3:55 AM, ViceroyVirus said:

I do not own the game, but I'm interested in getting it. But isn't this local multiplayer only?

Yes, but I guess you could technically stream the game and have the other person chime in as you are playing. I would never play it this way, but I guess you technically COULD.

Regardless, you would need some real practice with the gaming session partner before you could tackle harder bombs. For example, my brother and I have certain names we give each symbol like buttox or dumb 3, or lightning bolt or H.Y. If I used those terms with other, they may have no idea what I am talking about. Sometimes, we'll even just start saying stuff like 3 wires, and I'll instantly know that he is looking at the horizontal wires. Others may not think that way and think I am looking at vertical wires/complex wires. It takes a bit to get used to someones lingo/tendencies. Nothing someone could do in one short gaming session.