How...When....I did not know!

5 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah I know what you mean, sure there was some news here and there, but seemed like it wasn't a huge deal or anything like that.

As I've not been able to get the PS3 version myself, I may then get the PS4 version... even though it looks like it'll take me forever to get the platinum xD

????? same here 

2 hours ago, dertswa687o said:

Yay it's the same list as before which means it's still going to take forever. Took me 350 hours on the xbox version. Get hype!

Oh boy - here we go again! Gonna have to turn off the audio to avoid hearing Edge's annoying and Arumat's depressing voices...again! Not gonna lie, after hearing the same lines over, and over, and over again while in the Wandering Dungeon (and 300+ hours in), I was gonna lose it if turning off voices wasn't available. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

Never played it, sounds interesting but the 400+ hours seem kinda intimidating

Ive played through this game a couple of times and im looking forward to playing again but going for the platinum is just way too time consuming. I think the most ill ever be bothered to do is everything up to killing EQ and maybe 75% BT. I already have a backlog a mile long plus irl stuff! Its just too much.

Edited by Fofee801
cuz
  • Like 2

I haven't played any Star Ocean games but I heard they was pretty bad as far as the plats go. How bad are they compared to Mugen Souls?, because I remember attempting to pull my hair out a few times during my platinum run of that game.

Just now, Cake said:

I haven't played any Star Ocean games but I heard they was pretty bad as far as the plats go. How bad are they compared to Mugen Souls?, because I remember attempting to pull my hair out a few times during my platinum run of that game.

Star ocean is a very time consuming with a lot of grind, SO4 need between 500 - 900 hours (maybe more), SO3 130 - 200 hours. Battle Trophies or BT for example are conditions you must reach to archivate one BT, for example in SO 3 some BT require beat a boss in 1 min or without take damage (SO 4 Have 900 bt). Particularly SO4 have more than 4 guide with specific objective as: BT, walkthrough, endings and more. If you need more info: Gamefaq