Trophy Thoughts?

Stormwarrior90

3 hours ago, aimeraya said:

on PSNT there is already a dude got patinum.

on Amazon the retail copy costs 40 euros.

mm.... 

I have the Platinum :) Achieved it last Saturday. Technically it took me 21 hours to achieve it but it isn't that long. Can't go into specifics (embargo and whatnot as I'm reviewing it) but the trophies are straightforward - the last 2 are missable as you can do alternative actions instead of those, other than that the rest are obtained by playing the game.

**edit** sorry, I think there are 5 'missables' - I got them all on my first play but looking back, I think you could miss out on 5 in total

Edited by turniplord

5 hours ago, turniplord said:

I have the Platinum :) Achieved it last Saturday. Technically it took me 21 hours to achieve it but it isn't that long. Can't go into specifics (embargo and whatnot as I'm reviewing it) but the trophies are straightforward - the last 2 are missable as you can do alternative actions instead of those, other than that the rest are obtained by playing the game.

**edit** sorry, I think there are 5 'missables' - I got them all on my first play but looking back, I think you could miss out on 5 in total

21 hours? Wow!!!  The gameplay is like a Murdered soul suspect or Sherlock Holmes ? Can't wait!!! 

1 hour ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

21 hours? Wow!!!  The gameplay is like a Murdered soul suspect or Sherlock Holmes ? Can't wait!!! 

It wont take 21 hours to complete. The fastest on here is set at 10 hours and my second playthrough is about 5 hours knowing the solutions and exactly where to go (with the load times  stripped out) - my first play included me falling asleep trying to solve a puzzle:) - would be interested to see if anyone can work out the puzzle without constant trial and error (which I resorted too as I couldn't work it out) or looking at the solution.

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

It wont take 21 hours to complete. The fastest on here is set at 10 hours and my second playthrough is about 5 hours knowing the solutions and exactly where to go (with the load times  stripped out) - my first play included me falling asleep trying to solve a puzzle:) - would be interested to see if anyone can work out the puzzle without constant trial and error (which I resorted too as I couldn't work it out) or looking at the solution.

1 hour ago, Kymar17 said:

The game probobly at most just takes 5 - 10 hours from my experience.

Ah ok,puzzle difficulty?

20 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Ah ok,puzzle difficulty?

Depends. I was stuck on one of the first puzzles for quite a while. I can't figure out how you would get the solution - I've asked my contact at THQ but I think they are referring to another puzzle which I was fine with. If you googled the answer then the puzzles are non-existent as you would just get the solutions. If you wanted to work it all out yourself then you have to do a bit of back-tracking and looking around the mansion for the solutions.

27 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Depends. I was stuck on one of the first puzzles for quite a while. I can't figure out how you would get the solution - I've asked my contact at THQ but I think they are referring to another puzzle which I was fine with. If you googled the answer then the puzzles are non-existent as you would just get the solutions. If you wanted to work it all out yourself then you have to do a bit of back-tracking and looking around the mansion for the solutions.

49 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Ah ok,puzzle difficulty?

I mean the answers to the puzzles are there you just have to look for them. I don't think i can go into much detail now but just depending on how much your paying attention to the game you should figure them out pretty quickly. 

12 hours ago, turniplord said:

Ok thx 

11 hours ago, Kymar17 said:

I mean the answers to the puzzles are there you just have to look for them. I don't think i can go into much detail now but just depending on how much your paying attention to the game you should figure them out pretty quickly. 

Thx 

I loved the original (and its sequels, albeit to a slightly lesser extent), so I'm stoked to see if this reboot has some of that nice spooky mystery spirit within it. 

and of course if this new David Gordon has some of the trademark classy composed not-quite snootiness his first incarnation had

Just finished my review up for the game and yes its a easy plat the game however is ok with a lot of issues, game slows down a lot and even freezes for short periods of time, numerous graphical issues but the main issue is the load times are horrible at least on ps4 and there is one every room so backtracking is a nightmare.

3 hours ago, cornshaq said:

Just finished my review up for the game and yes its a easy plat the game however is ok with a lot of issues, game slows down a lot and even freezes for short periods of time, numerous graphical issues but the main issue is the load times are horrible at least on ps4 and there is one every room so backtracking is a nightmare.

Yeah, atm the loading is a pain - THW Nordic and the devs have advised a patch is on its way to fix all of the glitches, bugs and loading times. I never had slow downs though - only freezes, which I had to re-load to fix.

My review is over here - http://www.squarexo.co.uk/black-mirror-ps4-review/ - I don't take technical issues into account with my score when they have said they will be fixed, but scores are always opinionated and relative to the provider I guess.