Omega Prestige for There and back again?

ThaRaven403

Hi everyone! 

I haven't found anything about this, so here's a post that maybe someone can answer... 

I recently got the trophy for the five characters at 60 with the help of the Omega Prestige that you can now get "freely" on the store. That means they count as if you made it to level 60 with them once. 

Now considering this, will one of these heroes get me the There And Back Again trophy if I get them to 60?

At the moment, the only character I prestiged is Daredevil, and I sure as hell will not be playing him again, so I'm trying to see if I could do it that way instead of prestiging Iceman twice... 

Hope someone has the answer... 

20 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I believe you manually have to prestige the same character twice. If you use Omega Prestige then that was the last prestige available for that character, meaning you need to prestige a character that you haven't Omega prestiged before two times. 

That's what I think too, but since Super Team is "glitched" in the good way because of those Omega Prestige, I'm hoping someone tried it and could confirm 

11 minutes ago, ThaRaven403 said:

That's what I think too, but since Super Team is "glitched" in the good way because of those Omega Prestige, I'm hoping someone tried it and could confirm 

Since you can't prestige again after Omega prestige, I kind of doubt it works. I recommend getting prestige with a character twice that you haven't Omega prestiged before. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Since you can't prestige again after Omega prestige, I kind of doubt it works. I recommend getting prestige with a character twice that you haven't Omega prestiged before. 

Oh, right! You're leveling up your prestige, not starting back... Yeah, that makes sense... Guess I'll be working on Iceman once I've got my legendary to level 5...

Thanks for clearing that up! 

38 minutes ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

Not exactly on topic, but I had She-Hulk at level 60 when I Omega Prestiged the four characters on the store (Magik, Psylocke, Storm and Jean Grey) but haven't got Super Team. Do I have to get another character to level 60 for the "glitch" to work?

Prestige She-Hulk and get level 60 while going for the second prestige. My friend had that issue and it fixed itself after he did his second level 60 with a character. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

Not exactly on topic, but I had She-Hulk at level 60 when I Omega Prestiged the four characters on the store (Magik, Psylocke, Storm and Jean Grey) but haven't got Super Team. Do I have to get another character to level 60 for the "glitch" to work?

Yeah you have to reach 60 after omega prestiging the others. If you're currently at 60 it won't work

Edit : and by the way you can also omega prestige Spiderman, it's just that the purchase option is directly on the character when you access it from the roster

Edited by ThaRaven403
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Prestige She-Hulk and get level 60 while going for the second prestige. My friend had that issue and it fixed itself after he did his second level 60 with a character. 

26 minutes ago, ThaRaven403 said:

Yeah you have to reach 60 after omega prestiging the others. If you're currently at 60 it won't work

Edit : and by the way you can also omega prestige Spiderman, it's just that the purchase option is directly on the character when you access it from the roster

Ah, cool. Maybe I'll leave this trophy for later then? I want to get the Operations and Legendary Operations trophies before prestiging She-Hulk. Another question, if you'd be so kind. Does prestiging unequips (and therefore unbinds) the legendary item? If it does that, I'll have to prestige She-Hulk only after I get it to rank 5.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

36 minutes ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

Ah, cool. Maybe I'll leave this trophy for later then? I want to get the Operations and Legendary Operations trophies before prestiging She-Hulk. Another question, if you'd be so kind. Does prestiging unequips (and therefore unbinds) the legendary item? If it does that, I'll have to prestige She-Hulk only after I get it to rank 5.

No, you keep your legendary level after doing a prestige, but to unlock Cosmic difficulty again you need to reach level 60 with that character while going for the second prestige. 

• Like 1

Just now, fabmorais_2011 said:

Great, thanks! I hope I don't need to re-do the trials though 1f644.png

You keep trials, but since cosmic difficulty is a level 60 difficulty setting, you can’t access it unless you reach level 60 while in that prestige. You can still play super heroic until you reach level 60 with that character. You only need to do trials again with different characters but your main character keeps trial completions. 

• Like 1