Platinum

• 3 months later...

I know there exists some answer sheets around, but it's missing stuff and I didn't find the way it was organized all that good for me, so I changed it, fixed a lot of stuff, added quite a bit etc. If anyone wants it, just PM me.

• 1 year later...
On 3/3/2018 at 5:01 AM, MMDE said:

I know there exists some answer sheets around, but it's missing stuff and I didn't find the way it was organized all that good for me, so I changed it, fixed a lot of stuff, added quite a bit etc. If anyone wants it, just PM me.

Can I get it?

• 2 months later...
On 3/3/2018 at 3:01 AM, MMDE said:

If you're still giving that out may i get a copy of it as well?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/3/2018 at 3:01 AM, MMDE said:

I know this is a long-shot as you posted about it two years ago, but would it be possible to get the answer sheet you put together? If not, it's all good. Just thought it was worth the ask.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/14/2022 at 7:24 AM, meterano7 said:

I wonder why that is, I have never seen anything close to this.

It's quite common among rare trophies that few also have achieved. Let's say there's a difficult 10/10 trophy only 1 person has got it on PSNP and 10 people cheat it on PSN. You'd need 10 times more players on PSN who has it than on PSNP.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 03/03/2018 at 8:01 AM, MMDE said:

I know this post was from 2018 but if you still have that sheet, could I have a copy please? 

• 8 months later...