Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Players4000

Players4000's Dispute

5 posts in this topic

Players4000

Demon's Souls
Dear Mr Admin,<br /> The mixed up trophy-timestamps are definately not my fault. My console froze while right after i achieved this trophy. I had to reboot it and because of this issue, i decided to back up the gamesave and format the HDD of my ps3. Unfortunately i missed to sync the trophy, so i finished some others before i had to go trough the whole game again to earn it once more. Its not my fault. How come people get flagged because of a frozen console?!

From your explanation your messed up timestamp isn't due to your console freezing, it's due to you not syncing your trophies before doing a format on your HDD.

Unfortunately that is against the rules and the flag would likely stick.

Can I ask how you obtained the "Big Leagues" trophy in Blackops 2? It became unobtainable in December 2015, yet in August of 2016, the game wasn't even on your list. Somehow you now have the platinum, with Big Leagues being earned just a month before it became unobtainable. Did you go nearly a year without syncing it? Just curious.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160618114704/https://psnprofiles.com/Players4000

If you get flagged again in the future, include the reason given for the flag in the dispute. If you don't, it becomes a lot harder to help you out.

In this case, I'm assuming your flag is because you earned 'False King's Trophy' after already having earned 'World Uniter's Trophy', which is impossible to do legitimately since False King Allant is a required boss to complete the game and there are no known and documented glitches allowing you to skip him. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if your console froze and somehow locked you out of the trophy-- as it is now, your trophy list for the game is indistinguishable from a sloppy hack job, and thus you won't be able to get your flag lifted.

Demon's Souls could have been a particular issue, but I don't really see it being the case with that one boss. Also, you've used CFW for the unobtainable trophy in BO2, so that's flagged as well. I see you've 100% a lot of older games lately. No idea if CFW, save file or legit.