Leigrez

Victorious trophy available forever

7 posts in this topic

Join 

Area:NA West

Team:PlayoffChamps

Playoffs trophy will be available forever... I don't plan on playing another game with the club. Please join and leave and enjoy the trophy.

If you wanna send your thanks to LinkinBenjamin, D-Reck906, NiIGHTSHADE4200 and Tony_GUZ88 ... they were the ones who helped make this possible. 

Cheers

On a side note: Join the club "opg romashka" ... you will unlock On a Roll, Conference Champs, and Promotions for All.

That should cover all of the main club trophies in EASHL.

On 26/11/2017 at 8:02 PM, Leigrez said:

Join 

Playoffs trophy will be available forever... I don't plan on playing another game with the club. Please join and leave and enjoy the trophy.

If you wanna send your thanks to LinkinBenjamin, D-Reck906, NiIGHTSHADE4200 and Tony_GUZ88 ... they were the ones who helped make this possible. 

Cheers

On a side note: Join the club "opg romashka" ... you will unlock On a Roll, Conference Champs, and Promotions for All.

The second club is working, but the first one didn’t drop the “Victorious” trophy...

Anyway, thank you so much for the hints!

Edit: I got it...

Edited by AenigmaMagister

On 11/26/2017 at 11:02 AM, Leigrez said:

Join 

Cheers

Thanks man!!!

The first club didn't work. The victorious didn't pop. Did I do something wrong or is it too late? 

I'll re download the game and take a look... but hopefully no one played a game with the club... you can check recent games, and look at the last played game in regular season and compare the time stamp on the playoff one... if a game was played after the playoffs, unfortunately that's out of my hands... that's an idiot that ignored my instructions to NOT play a game and to leave the club after the trophy pops.

**I've checked the team and there hasn't been any new matches played so that's peculiar as to the trophy not popping... try loading stats/previous games played see if that helps it pop. I've also heard that if you go to the edit team area it might pop there too... I don't have a clue as to why though... hopefully it all works out for everyone**

Edited by Leigrez
Redownloaded and Checked Team

To get this trophy now, join Playoffchampionstrophy club in EASHL 

I believe it will works only till next play off, so, hurry

On 11/29/2018 at 2:48 AM, Anton_games337 said:

To get this trophy now, join Playoffchampionstrophy club in EASHL 

I believe it will works only till next play off, so, hurry

Hmmm, interesting, maybe that's why mine stopped unlocking for people after a certain point. So stupid. It should be based on games played.