Broken Modem finally pops!!!

So after weeks of wondering how to get this stupid thing it finally popped! It's 100% done through the Daily Runs. I don't know if it's just completed full runs but the only thing I did different to normal was doing the Hush. Now I have all secrets apart from 339 and I think that must be down to not coming across Broken Gaping Maw yet to complete the bestiary. I have heard it's a super rare enemy only seen in the Womb floors so that could take stupid amounts of runs praying for RNG gods to help

14 hours ago, SirPigFace said:

So after weeks of wondering how to get this stupid thing it finally popped! It's 100% done through the Daily Runs. I don't know if it's just completed full runs but the only thing I did different to normal was doing the Hush. Now I have all secrets apart from 339 and I think that must be down to not coming across Broken Gaping Maw yet to complete the bestiary. I have heard it's a super rare enemy only seen in the Womb floors so that could take stupid amounts of runs praying for RNG gods to help

Did I get it right? For the brokem modem secret you did dailiy runs and in one of them you beat Hush and it unlocked?

I never did that but I will try and maybe I am also lucky :)

Broken modem should unlock after a total of 25 wins in daily challenges, no need to streak.

A little of topic, but: Can you unlock the Platinum trophy with AB+ by only unlocking 100% of items/secrets from vanilla Isaac? I still need Mega Satan with the Lost, but I'd be reluctant to go for that knowing I still have to complete some of those new secrets like Ace of Diamonds, etc.

• 3 weeks later...