Where is the update?

My trophies updated and people are earning them. I booted up my game and nothing has changed, there's nothing new added gameplay-wise. I thought maybe it was DLC that you had to buy so I checked the store and there's nothing there either. I've literally tried forcing an update and there's nothing to update. So I have to ask where is the update?

Did you download the DLC packs for the right region? I know some friends that downloaded the wrong ones but if you did it automatically that shouldn't be the case.... uhm

I know this might not be helpful but here is a link to the Payday 2 support section from 505games. : https://support.505games.com/en/support/solutions/folders/6000139039

My last recommendation would be to check your storage space, it might be full and can't recognize it. Happened to me with another game once.

2 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

My trophies updated and people are earning them. I booted up my game and nothing has changed, there's nothing new added gameplay-wise. I thought maybe it was DLC that you had to buy so I checked the store and there's nothing there either. I've literally tried forcing an update and there's nothing to update. So I have to ask where is the update?

If you're in North America region you have to wait until Tuesday to purchase the new dlc