Rumor or Real: Bayonetta and Vanquish Bundle for PS4

Leaderboards

15 minutes ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2017/09/are_bayonetta_and_vanquish_coming_to_the_ps4

November is almost over, I take it this was just a rumor?

I think it got pushed back or there will be (possibly) an announcement at PSX. I have no basis of fact with that other than putting out a double pack of PS4/XB1 ports in the same month as COD WWII, Battlefront II, and Black Friday would be nuts.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, POEman553 said:

I think it got pushed back or there will be (possibly) an announcement at PSX. I have no basis of fact with that other than putting out a double pack of PS4/XB1 ports in the same month as COD WWII, Battlefront II, and Black Friday would be nuts.

Yeah makes sense, it can't compete with the end of October and full November releases.

Edited by TurdFlingingApe

On 11/27/2017 at 4:43 PM, Saionji said:

I would prefer Byonetta 2 on ps4 though :)

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever see that. Nintendo is the only reason that game exists, they helped develop or at least funded the development of the game and as such I don't imagine they'd be too keen on Sony getting a port. 

Parker

• 2 months later...
On 2/25/2018 at 8:27 AM, itachi-destroyer said:

Any update about this rumor ? Because I would really like to play those games on PS4 but if the rumor was just a fake I might as well buy Vanquish on PS3.

I haven't heard anything. Maybe they don't want to release it because they busy with Bayo 1+2 on Switch release?

1 minute ago, Mori-101 said:

Damn man, just saw this thread, thinking it was recent news ..

It would be so friggin' awesome, two of my favorite games. Completed both on Xbox a few years ago.

Sorry ;(

I wasn't the necromancer, but I was  the accomplice in responding to him/her/it ;(

And yeah hopefully a remaster >:) I still haven't played PS3 versions, just the demos lol.

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up

I thought Nintendo got the exclusive publishing rights on Bayo 1 in the end, but then that PC port a year or so back wouldn't really add up, so who knows. But on the eShop, Nintendo are the publisher of both Bayo games so I don't know. Bayo 1 is also on Game Pass AND was a Game with Gold a few back, and somehow I doubt Ninty would allow that too, so with that in mind, it seems Sega still have the rights on publishing the original. Maybe Nintendo only have rights on all future versions of the game? Either way, it seems like Nintendo could be the reason you won't get the first one on PS4 any time soon.

Vanish on the other hand seems like a pretty easy thing to dump onto current gen.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...