New retail editions of Rainbow Moon coming in 2018

ShadowStar83x

Along with announcing physical editions of Rainbow Skies, Eastasiasoft also announced they will be releasing a standard and limited edition of Rainbow Moon through PlayAsia. The standard edition will be $24.99 and the limited edition will be $34.99 and will be available for PS4 and Vita. The limited editions will be available for preorder until the end of February and will be manufactured according to demand.

The limited edition contains these extra goodies:

• Rainbow Moon Game
  • Rainbow Moon Manual
  • Rainbow Moon Melodies Original Soundtrack
  • Rainbow Moon Book of Wisdom (Tactical Guidebook)
  • Rainbow Moon Map
  • Rainbow Moon Numbered Certificate
  • Rainbow Moon Collector's Box

rainbow-moon-limited-edition-playasia-co

You can go here to preorder: https://www.play-asia.com/search/Rainbow+Exclusive

I own the Limited Run Games version of Rainbow Moon, but that physical edition is pretty tempting!

Edited by Jigglypuff
  • Like 2

Let me ask the stupid-but-obvious question here, if someone has an answer:  Which trophy list will this version of Rainbow Moon pair with?  The physical release that came from LimitedRun, the older digital list, or a completely independent list?

I mean, I love the game -- and I am going to pre-order Rainbow Skies -- but I'm not inclined to buy another copy of Rainbow Moon if it's just going to duplicate the trophy list already in my collection.  If that's all it would do, I can simply fire it back up on my PS3 and play it again and save the $25.  (I don't need the Limited Edition version, because I already have the soundtrack and don't give a damn about the artbook or strategy guide.)

19 hours ago, Virdeborn said:

I'm tempted to do the same. But I'd also like to know how they run before I buy.

It goes based on the pre-orders. They probably won't sell it after. But you have till I think February to pre-order it

Oh damn that's just for the Limited Editions lol....

MY BAD .________.

Edited by Shiny Suicune

• 5 months later...