On 11/27/2017 at 8:01 AM, Onizukaftw said:

Same trophies as the PS3, hope ingame they at least toned down some...a bit.

Not asking for the .Hack treatment babymode, but at least a 5-10% cut in battles.

Hopefully somebody will take the plunge and let us know if there have been any changes. I'm staying away if everything is the same since I still have the 360 version.

• Like 1

I remember playing it with my friend and it took us approx 300 hours combined to meet the requirements on the 6-wing E.Queen fight. We spend like 10-12 hours trying to beat her and was a really brutal fight and in the end we were victorious but man. I'm not that young anymore I don't think I can invest 300-hours in one game sigh. Really wish to play it though. Maybe I'll have more time next year.  

• Like 2

The only change that would be nice would be that bt completion would carried over between playthroughs (this would stop the need to get all -ology drops or all 30k kills in a single playthrough), this alone would be a welcome addition, along some fix for the random freezes (that was stupidly annoying, and kind of made me save my game every 30 minutes to 1 hour when farming Arumat -ology as well as the 30k kills..).

Said that, I'm likely to pass on this due to a huge backlog (with tons of 50-200 hours platinums..) and because I have less time to play now.

The only way I would double plat this would be if they implemented the stuff that I said and/or if the trophy icons were new art, not the old ones (do note that I like the trophy icons, I'm just complaining that we don't get new art with the remaster.. but then we rarely get new tropht icon art with remasters..)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Hopefully somebody will take the plunge and let us know if there have been any changes. I'm staying away if everything is the same since I still have the 360 version.

I bought it...it's the same as our PS3 copy except for the save data... it's a bit off. Arrawnt  figured it out though, kinda.

If you go to application save data you'll see the system file is separate.

Anyways there's something weird going on for sure. I made a new game, and sure enough, no BT, so spaceship, no weapon, no monster data. Got pissed came here to vent. Saved game in other slot, loaded my further save. Loaded my new game again...

And my BT is there! Spaceship weapon and monster progress too.

So testing...Adephaga progress is at 57%.

Loading old file. Killed a few, got 10 pre-emptive BT too. Progress at 66%. Save.

Load brand new file. Adephaga at 57%, no 10 preempt BT. Do nothing at all. Save.

Adephaga still at 57%, no 10 preempt BT...ok...

Load old file, yep just as I left it. Load new game...shit's updated now.

Yeah that's nonsensical as hell but it works.

TL version... 

Data 01 Your progress..... kill boss save on Data 02.

Quit/Load Data 02

Quit/Load Data 01 kill boss save on Data 02.

Wish it was just like our PS3...this one seems annoying.

3 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

I have yet to leave the first planet yet. Edge has over 200 kills, Faize has killed over 200 insects and counting. I wonder if I'm playing this game correctly.

Naw...still too low.

need to multiply that by x10

but keep that save seperate too, since its the bugs.

then reload an older save, since your stats will be too high for later.

7 hours ago, Onizukaftw said:

Naw...still too low.

need to multiply that by x10

but keep that save seperate too, since its the bugs.

then reload an older save, since your stats will be too high for later.

Thanks for the advice.

I kept a turbo controller running overnight, so I think Faize has his 900 or so insects now (keeping turbo setup in tact so I can't fully check right now). Switching to Edge to grind those 30k kills.

Currently Edge has over 1k hp, but since I beat the game before, I don't really mind how easy the game might get.

For anyone curious in seeing an early game turbo setup, here is mine: 

Edited by bladesoframen

2 hours ago, Onizukaftw said:

thats good, but set reimi to manual. faize needs the insects before his does part ways.

While that is true, better to keep Reimi shooting to decrease the chance of Faize dying. When doing long turbo sessions, I value team safety over trying to chase a goal slightly faster because you can easily turbo for a little longer and achieve the same result. (Also nowhere near the console right now, so I can't change it even if I wanted to)

On 11/29/2017 at 8:59 AM, bladesoframen said:

Thanks for the advice.

I kept a turbo controller running overnight, so I think Faize has his 900 or so insects now (keeping turbo setup in tact so I can't fully check right now). Switching to Edge to grind those 30k kills.

Currently Edge has over 1k hp, but since I beat the game before, I don't really mind how easy the game might get.

What turbo controller you're using to do this?

Hey guys, having some issues with Ambush BTs for Edge.

What i did was:

Save before the phantoms

Get 6 Ambushes

Save on New file

Load old file

Get 5

Save on the previous new file and so on

After loading the "new file" at the end it only shows me the battle trophy for 3 ambushes, which i did last.

Is the method different on ps4 now to get those 4 BTs in this encounter?

I've read the post above with the method but i dont understand whats written there, since the explanation is lacking ^^

EDIT:

Nevermind, i got it now. The trick is to re-load the second file once before loading the old one again... damn, need to do the crap again lol

Edited by SnowNinjaRaccoon

Brutal is an understatement lol I absolutely love this game, beat it 5 times on the PS3 and got, I believe, 80% of the trophies for it. Regardless I'm looking forward to going through it again on the PS4.

And just out of curiosity, who here would buy a FF 13 collection on PS4eif they made one? I personally would because even though all 3 of them are some of my least favorites in the entire series, I still enjoyed them quite a bit.

• Like 2