• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I made a GPC Script (Cronus Max) for this which is applicable for Arumat and Edge 30k kills

Check it out on Cronus Max GPC Script Library and tell me what you think. 

As for testing I used it for my plat run, lol.

I even made ones for -ology farming, 999 Scumbags for Lymle and 1000 blindsides (yes I am fucking lazy)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 8/25/2019 at 9:41 PM, meguness said:

I made a GPC Script (Cronus Max) for this which is applicable for Arumat and Edge 30k kills

Check it out on Cronus Max GPC Script Library and tell me what you think. 

As for testing I used it for my plat run, lol.

I even made ones for -ology farming, 999 Scumbags for Lymle and 1000 blindsides (yes I am fucking lazy)

Hey. I recently got into Trophy Hunting i 1000G this Game on Xbox 360 thanks to cronus Max but  IT Looks Like my cronus doesn't Work on my ps5 for whatever reason?? I guess they must have blocked peripherals Like cronus on ps5? 

IT could easily shave Off 200 hours of active Playtime for the Platinum.. IT can BE done in 400 hrs with planning and knowledge. 

Anyway my questions.  How can i get chronus to Work? Or do i really need to buy a ps4 Just to use my cronus? Or is there an Alternative that still works for ps5?

I really don't want to sit through 2x 30.000 Kills,  5000 Battles with faize and all the other grinding for Drops and Kills when i can Just write a Script and Automate the process tbh haha.

Such a good RPG to Bad the 100% BT turned IT into a stupid Grindfest. 

Edited by Flames8066