Almost done - advice please

I'm almost done with the 1000000% trophy and have been having some issues and wanted the marvelous psnp community to offer some help

I need 2 items and 3 secrets

2 items

• Delirious - i have not had this item 4 times and its not popped.  The last run i had this and used this two or three times before completing the run, isnt showing up on my item list - do you have to use in a specific way.  I've tried on normal run, on a re-run, against Delirium boss (that's how it popped for a friend) - getting annoying now
  • Tonsil - had the trinket in the same run as the last run i had delirious.  Got hit a few times, the tonsil familiar showed up - no item in the item list still?

3 secrerts

• Modem - fine playing daily runs should have this soon, dont often lose one no (but not setting the leader board on fire either)
  • 5x larger pill - I've done this on greed/greedier and hard modes - even had placebo to help on one run and used it 8 times - still no secret???
  • 1000000% - obvious this will come with the others

I can't see anyone having the item issues i am having - maybe something obvious that i am doing wrong - would really appreciate the help

I am not sure what advice to give apart from keep trying them. I had the same issue with Brown Nugget unlocking but I just kept on doing a few runs a day switching from normal Greed to Ultra Greed and it finally decided to pop. I think the bestiary might be linked with 1000000% (even though the secret has popped) because I have unlocked every other secret apart from 1000000% & the only thing I am missing is Broken Gaping Maw, which is super rare supposedly. 

Edited by SirPigFace
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SirPigFace said:

I am not sure what advice to give apart from keep trying them. I had the same issue with Brown Nugget unlocking but I just kept on doing a few runs a day switching from normal Greed to Ultra Greed and it finally decided to pop. I think the bestiary might be linked with 1000000% (even though the secret has popped) because I have unlocked every other secret apart from 1000000% & the only thing I am missing is Broken Gaping Maw, which is super rare supposedly. 

Luckily i love the game and do a run almost every day, i just can't think what else to do - im still missng the gaping maw too

I don't actually play Greed mode much so i will try on there a few times - thanks

Edited by chickenbaltipie
more to add

they always have a lot of buggy trophies when they release new stuff on this game. The bestiary secret is clearly bugged when it has unlocked but it says I am missing Broken Gaping Maw and you can only find it in the Womb floors so expect a lot of run grinding. The modem popped for me a few days ago after a Daily Run as well so just keep at them. Hopefully they throw out a new patch in the coming weeks.

Also I heard that if you pick the items up in Daily Runs they dont actually count. Just in case you found some of them items in the Daily Runs.

Edited by SirPigFace

My bestiary shows that I still need to unlock Blue Gaper which is not true because those fuckers spawns every time in a Hush fight, so I've definitely seen and kill them many times. Another enemy I need to see is obviously Broken Gaping Maw,

Broken Modem is only secret I need to unlock. It has taken so many dailies that I'm starting to guess that it has bugged as well for me.

Fuck this game, I love it but fucking hell.

21 hours ago, SirPigFace said:

they always have a lot of buggy trophies when they release new stuff on this game. The bestiary secret is clearly bugged when it has unlocked but it says I am missing Broken Gaping Maw and you can only find it in the Womb floors so expect a lot of run grinding. The modem popped for me a few days ago after a Daily Run as well so just keep at them. Hopefully they throw out a new patch in the coming weeks.

Also I heard that if you pick the items up in Daily Runs they dont actually count. Just in case you found some of them items in the Daily Runs.

I did get some of those items on dailies but the last couple of times they were on a standard hard run - frustrating!

• 4 weeks later...
On 28.11.2017 at 8:59 PM, Juzota said:

My bestiary shows that I still need to unlock Blue Gaper which is not true because those fuckers spawns every time in a Hush fight, so I've definitely seen and kill them many times.

So I finally got this part of bestiary unlocked when these guys randomly appeared in Caves or Catacombs (can't remember which one). So only thing I still have to unlock the Broken Gaping Maw. I have done absolutely everything else in this game.