Game is glitched again?

JaapertNL

Is it just me or is the game buggy again. Last week everything was fine but after the update several heists cannot be completed or you cannot throw bags or interact with things. This is especially the case with Slaughter House. 

Anybody else noticing an increased amount of buys?

Also had the loot bag glitch.  You can't trow it also can't pick up health and ammo. The only thing you can pick up is ammo from fallen cops. You fall short of ammo and health quickly and then you go down every time. Also got kicked from the game for it at the end. Where's the honor. 

Yes I have had this several times before. Probably they kicked you at the end because they could not finish the heist due you being glitched. I had this 3 times in a row on slaughterhouse and since I always host the games it meant a fail for every player. 

Yes and no. On santa's workshop i had the glitch. Only 2 of 4 players were alive myself included. We were overrun by the cops because i could not shoot at 100% because of ammo shortage. When the transport arrived i ducked constantly, the other player saw it and we succeeded the mission with glitch. I got kicked a couple of times because there is no voice chat, 3 other players are in the square exit, i took some ammo or health pick up look for the others see them finally and got kicked. Also a problem is that you can't see in your (players met history) payday 2 has no files.

On the glitch again the only thing you can do is drop your health and ammo or whatever you've got and leave if its at the start of the heist. At the end of the heist you can be lucky like me but not always  

On hoxton breakout i had to kick a player who joined the game because at the end we couldn't take all the armor of the truck. Kicked player and problem solved. 

Edited by bartne

• 1 month later...

Yeah, the game is glitched for me. With my group of friends I play with, we've been constantly seeing the "can't throw a bag" bug which makes them useless for the rest of the heist. Thankfully they can tell me since I'm in a party with them, but this makes the game pretty unplayable. The heists that have been the worst for me so far are: Diamond and Golden Grin. Haven't tried Slaughterhouse, guess I'll stay away from that. I had better luck with Birth of Sky and Beneath the Mountain.

I hope they somehow fix this, I love this game but my friends and I aren't playing because of the glitch.