Trophy Guide (Game is Ending Speedrun Edition)

Dead-Sync

i cant figure out how to buy spidermans omega prestige, did it for the other 4, but there is nothing for spiderman. any ideas what am i doing wrong or maybe i misunderstood something. i want to main iceman, i can add those 4 omega prestiged characters but spiderman shows locked as its not omega prestiged. nice guide btw, thanks for all hard work

nvm, game is dead rip

Edited by makka77pakka
game died forever

HA! Nevermind then. I guess it did finally shutdown now huh? Oh well, too bad, was hoping to see where I could get my build and pick up a few other trophies. At least now it's a definite and I can move onto other things.

My trophy guide has now been "updated" :P

Edited by Dead-Sync

13 hours ago, Sergen said:

Does this mean the trophies auto-pop for everyone? You said "You're Done" already :o 

haha not gonna lie, I fired up the game after the servers were down. To a.) see for myself and b.) mayyyybe there's a bad piece of code that unlocks all of the trophies right away! ....yeah no that didn't happen ?

It would have been incredibly unfair to make the plat unlock instantly after people had done it legit hahaha. But I can imagine people who did it before it was announced didn't feel too good to see that everything got reduced to 1 Eternity Splinter. A lot of people complained about having spent money on it when it had been announced, I don't know if anyone will be getting refunds for it on PSN, but on xbox they're trying to refund recent purchases at least. 

1 hour ago, Sergen said:

It would have been incredibly unfair to make the plat unlock instantly after people had done it legit hahaha. But I can imagine people who did it before it was announced didn't feel too good to see that everything got reduced to 1 Eternity Splinter. A lot of people complained about having spent money on it when it had been announced, I don't know if anyone will be getting refunds for it on PSN, but on xbox they're trying to refund recent purchases at least. 

M$ is refunding everybody for everything but Sony is only doing refunds for purchases in the last 90 days.  Guess it better then nothing.