the_-_Dude-_-

Episode 3 release date

15 posts in this topic

Hello everybody 

Do you know when episode 3 coming? 

And for de the deluxe edition, there is a bonus episode? When? With trophy list? 

Well, currently, there’s no confirmed episode 3 release date from Deck Nine.

the team is “aiming for about 8-10 weeks between episodes.” Around December 14

I think we should hear something within the next few days. Not a big fan of them releasing things like this. Guardians of the Galaxy done the same thing.

On 11/27/2017 at 4:01 PM, xOver_LimiT said:

Well, currently, there’s no confirmed episode 3 release date from Deck Nine.

the team is “aiming for about 8-10 weeks between episodes.” Around December 14

6-8 weeks not 8-10. But yes the 14th does seem likely.

On 27 November 2017 at 9:36 PM, the_-_Dude-_- said:

Hello everybody 

Do you know when episode 3 coming? 

And for de the deluxe edition, there is a bonus episode? When? With trophy list? 

Judging by the other released episodes which I've played all on release this one is a week late so it sould be coming out round about now, the other 2 where the 27th of that month-ep1 and the 24th ep2 of the month before last. So this episode is a week late it's probably to do with the fact that it wasn't going to be free with the season pass as u had to have the deluxe version? Which is silly because a season pass sould men u get everything.

12 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Judging by the other released episodes which I've played all on release this one is a week late so it sould be coming out round about now, the other 2 where the 27th of that month-ep1 and the 24th ep2 of the month before last. So this episode is a week late it's probably to do with the fact that it wasn't going to be free with the season pass as u had to have the deluxe version? Which is silly because a season pass sould men u get everything.

Episode 1 launched on August 31st, and Episode 2 launched on October 19th, 8 weeks later would be December 14th, so they’re on time. 

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

On 12/7/2017 at 2:59 AM, Alttairr said:

It's official, Episode 3 will be launched on 20th December

That's great to hear! Just purchased the Deluxe Edition on sale for $10. Looking forward to getting on board with this game December 20th!

On 12/20/2017 at 10:50 AM, breakingthegreen said:

I'm downloading it as we speak guys.

Nice, how did you like it? I personally thought it fell short from it's predecessor. But for it's size and length, it was enough.

22 hours ago, ddracarys said:

Nice, how did you like it? I personally thought it fell short from it's predecessor. But for it's size and length, it was enough.

If we're talking about episode 3 alone, I thought it was weaker than episode 2, but I thought episode 2 was the strongest single episode in all of life is strange. 

If we're comparing LiS to LiS BtS then I thought that the story of BtS was too bloated for 3 episodes which kinda make LiS better by default.

2 hours ago, breakingthegreen said:

If we're talking about episode 3 alone, I thought it was weaker than episode 2, but I thought episode 2 was the strongest single episode in all of life is strange. 

If we're comparing LiS to LiS BtS then I thought that the story of BtS was too bloated for 3 episodes which kinda make LiS better by default.

Sorry, I mean't BTS as a whole. LIS aside, because obviously that was better by a mile, what are your thoughts on the entire season? I didn't feel enough closure for it to end, honestly. I wanted BTS to delve more into the darker side of Arcadia Bay with Jefferson, but we unfortunately didn't get that until the very final seconds of Episode 3. Perhaps they are saving room for more prequels or side plots? Who knows. I'm ready for a Life is Strange 2 though! 

On 18/01/2018 at 4:21 AM, ddracarys said:

Sorry, I mean't BTS as a whole. LIS aside, because obviously that was better by a mile, what are your thoughts on the entire season? I didn't feel enough closure for it to end, honestly. I wanted BTS to delve more into the darker side of Arcadia Bay with Jefferson, but we unfortunately didn't get that until the very final seconds of Episode 3. Perhaps they are saving room for more prequels or side plots? Who knows. I'm ready for a Life is Strange 2 though! 

Something that annoyed me in both was the romance... Hear me out. In LiS you are offered the choice to kiss Chloe right after she says that she wants to steal funds from the disabled kids and I was thinking "Kiss you? This is literally the only time I don't want to". I get that she needed to pay Frank off, but still.

In BtS, when the choice to say you and Rachel are "just friends" or "something more" I said just friends, wanting to see them get closer as friends before becoming lovers, but saying just friends means that they stay that way permanently, this may be just me, but I don't fall in love in a day. 

Regardless... both of them are great games that speak to my generation and our tendency for accidental time-traveling.

On 1/22/2018 at 9:40 AM, breakingthegreen said:

Something that annoyed me in both was the romance... Hear me out. In LiS you are offered the choice to kiss Chloe right after she says that she wants to steal funds from the disabled kids and I was thinking "Kiss you? This is literally the only time I don't want to". I get that she needed to pay Frank off, but still.

In BtS, when the choice to say you and Rachel are "just friends" or "something more" I said just friends, wanting to see them get closer as friends before becoming lovers, but saying just friends means that they stay that way permanently, this may be just me, but I don't fall in love in a day. 

Regardless... both of them are great games that speak to my generation and our tendency for accidental time-traveling.

Haha, I agree, the romance is a bit off in the games. Chloe falls in love pretty easily (I said “something more” after a single day of hanging out with Rachel, but only because I wanted to see their deeper relationship and what it truly mean’t, why Chloe was so hung up on her in LIS, etc.). I wanted Max to fall in love with Warren more than Chloe in LIS actually. I kissed Chloe, but I also kissed Warren during the final Episode too. It was all kind of a mess, but a beautiful mess.