Assassin's Creed Rogue Coming to Next Gen Consoles

Can't help but be upset/frustrated by this announcement. It's great for fans of Rogue, sure, or those who didn't pick it up at the time of its original release, but I would've comfortably assumed that AC3 would get remastered before Rogue did.

Say what you want about AC3, but personally, it's to date my favorite in the series. For reference, I've played the Ezio trilogy, AC3, Rogue, and am currently making my way through Origins. I did not like Rogue. I got about ten hours in and just stopped playing because I just couldn't stay engaged/interested.

The hopeful wait continues for AC3 Remastered...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KenobiEagle said:

Can't help but be upset/frustrated by this announcement. It's great for fans of Rogue, sure, or those who didn't pick it up at the time of its original release, but I would've comfortably assumed that AC3 would get remastered before Rogue did.

Say what you want about AC3, but personally, it's to date my favorite in the series. For reference, I've played the Ezio trilogy, AC3, Rogue, and am currently making my way through Origins. I did not like Rogue. I got about ten hours in and just stopped playing because I just couldn't stay engaged/interested.

Ubi seems to treat AC3 like the redheaded stepchild. 

13 hours ago, dermarx said:

It's officially announced

Releasedate is 20th March 2018

And some more infos via gematsu

So it's official, I ll gladly replay this on my PS4 PRO (just read that the game will have 4k support). Even though the story is short, Shay made the game really cool.

Edited by TheGwynbleidd

18 hours ago, KenobiEagle said:

I'm the same way, as much as I am happy for Rouge to come to PS4 I feen AC1 and AC3 needed to happen first.

I really enjoyed AC3 and tbh I really think it should've been paired in a "Desmond Collection" rather than an Ezio collection..