More trophies?

DrakeHellsing

One of the trophies is for reaching lv99, which i already have with my 1st char.... wonder what will happen when i load up the game.

I thought about DBXV a few days ago, at this point, it would be awesome to have some sort of "custom commutity event" generator with all kinds of crazy battles to enjoy MP. I think i'd keep coming back to it after every plat lol

Edited by rodolphopneto_sp

4 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

The added trophies are awesome!! I cannot wait to try it again.
P:S Please tell me they are free.

Nope, Extra Pack costs 9.99$/€, sadly :hmm:

The other set of trophies regarding the update itself are free (or, at least, they should)

Edited by ShimizuGear09

3 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

The added trophies are awesome!! I cannot wait to try it again.
P:S Please tell me they are free.

Seeing how Zamasu's lessons are required for a trophy and the DB Super Pack gives you Zamasu as a Teacher....I'd say you gotta pay for some DLC

5 minutes ago, ShimizuGear09 said:

Nope, Extra Pack costs 9.99$/€, sadly :hmm:

The other set of trophies regarding the update itself are free (or, at least, they should)

5 minutes ago, Kazeh54 said:

Seeing how Zamasu's lessons are required for a trophy and the DB Super Pack gives you Zamasu as a Teacher....I'd say you gotta pay for some DLC

That's a bigger turn off than when you are so drunk and you think you see a pretty lady but when you go close you realize it's a ladyboy.
Damn it, it's another bs when game and deluxe edition on sale but season pass isn't.

• Like 1

Might look into the season pass if it's priced low enough I might grab it-  (Nearly broke and Ugh Rent and utility)
I still gotta get Yamcha's an Krillens training events >_< even thou iirc i have a lv 80 character, I swear there events have all but stoped soon as i cleared story, Im  5/10 on both of them im sure x- x whole reasion I've not sold game, They preventing me from plat, xD 

*Looked on store - unsure what dlc pack it would be -  Most recent one shows  6/24/2017 (I think it was 17)  unless they were added in a update - 

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI

4 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

*Looked on store - unsure what dlc pack it would be -  Most recent one shows  6/24/2017 (I think it was 17)  unless they were added in a update - 

Was on my PS4 before, going past the new DLC area, and there is a pack that's called what the second DLC pack is called, so perhaps it's that one?

Edit: Here's the pack in question: https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/product/EP0700-CUSA05088_00-DBXV2KEY62DLC500

Edited by DrakeHellsing

6 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Was on my PS4 before, going past the new DLC area, and there is a pack that's called what the second DLC pack is called, so perhaps it's that one?

Edit: Here's the pack in question: https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/product/EP0700-CUSA05088_00-DBXV2KEY62DLC500

Huh, Odd, Didn't show up on my PSN store when i was looking at All add-on's Both on PS4 and website - Ill book mark it for later - aint got 15$ atm xD
Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Huh, Odd, Didn't show up on my PSN store when i was looking at All add-on's Both on PS4 and website - Ill book mark it for later - aint got 15$ atm xD
Thanks!

No problem, as I said, was on my PS4 earlier today, to see what new games were there and I caught a glimpse of the pack in question.  But perhaps it's not out in America yet? I am in New Zealand myself if that's of any use.  But yeah, at least you get an idea of the price and all that, just convert it to American and yeah.  I assume it'll show up tomorrow for you guys, but just a guess.

Nice , my namekian is already lvl 99 since ages, do i get the trophy for lvl 99 when i log into? Or do i have to get a new homie lvl up to 99?  Well db franchise is on a uber hype train now. Im glad they added new trophies etc to xenoverse 2. Its a great game.