More trophies?

DrakeHellsing

14 minutes ago, Sagaan said:

U have to talk to the npc oshi, near the dragon ball podest, after dat the trophy works lol, i asked one of the dudes dat had it

Nice for people that already gain Lv.99, I am stil around Lv.84, a good mission to level up?

Edited by FlareZero

The season pass is a bit expense, with that money i bought Nier Automata on the black friday. when it comes to like 10~15 dollars i start to consider it.

16 hours ago, rodolphopneto_sp said:

One of the trophies is for reaching lv99, which i already have with my 1st char.... wonder what will happen when i load up the game.

I thought about DBXV a few days ago, at this point, it would be awesome to have some sort of "custom commutity event" generator with all kinds of crazy battles to enjoy MP. I think i'd keep coming back to it after every plat lol

I haven't started the game yet, but if u're up to i prefer to play MP games while talking in portuguese, we can group up.

Edited by ivangutjahr

9 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

I don't believe the Extra Pack 1 comes with the Season Pass. You have to buy it separately for $9.99 or as a bundle with Extra Pack 2 for $16.99.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-CUSA05350_00-DBXV2KEY61DLC500

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-CUSA05350_00-DBXV2EXTRAPCKSET

You're right, Season Pass covered only the previous DLCs :(

Edited by ShimizuGear09

4 hours ago, FlareZero said:

Nice for people that already gain Lv.99, I am stil around Lv.84, a good mission to level up?

Best way to get lvl 99 is by usin the dragonballs. The wish grow up gives u 1 lvl , and the wish more grow up gives u 3 lvl. U get the better wish by defending the elder with dragon ball missions

1 hour ago, Sagaan said:

Best way to get lvl 99 is by usin the dragonballs. The wish grow up gives u 1 lvl , and the wish more grow up gives u 3 lvl. U get the better wish by defending the elder with dragon ball missions

Umm, thanks, there is good way to search the DRagon balls?

I have the season pass & it's still trying to charge me for extra pack one. While I know it was never planned to be part of the season pass & they have fulfilled that, it's a crappy move to put trophies behind a paywall a year after the game launched.

I'm not touching extra pack one until the second has released because I'm half expecting that to have trophies aswell.

We can buy extra pack one or a bundle for extra pack one & two yet two doesn't even have a release date yet that I'm aware of.

Edited by Rattamauled

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Well now, looks like more trophies were added into the game.  An ability to go SSGB or whatever it's called.  I do wonder if that's something the Saiyans can do, or if it's only tied to Goku and Vegeta and you have to use them only.

the dual attack one you learn from all mentors worries me, makes me wonder if you need the season pass. i only bought the extra pack set when it was on sale. :c

also clearing all story/free battles in hero colliseum, i only did the first battle to open up the colliseum, but i did collect 70 figures. not a fan of the colliseum game really so hope it don't take long to finish all story and free battles.

i might just do the extra pack 2 stuff and what i'm able to of the free DLC pack if you end up needing the season pass for all mentors.

17 hours ago, GarryKE said:

Farming the dragon balls would be your best option from now on, IMO.

Right now is not anymore, I have see that they have added a new NPC near Android 16, it is possible to level up using money until Lv.80, and using PT medal to level up to Lv.99

Use the Dragon stones to unlock characters (HIt, Eis, Nuova and Omega Shenron)

10 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

So, the whole Super Saiyan Blue, I've not loaded the game up, so I can't check.  But can Saiyan characters turn SSB now? Or is it Vegeta and Goku related only?

It's a new transformation for your created character. Requires you to be Level 90, and have maxed out Whis's Trust bar. 

2 hours ago, Jaco said:

It's a new transformation for your created character. Requires you to be Level 90, and have maxed out Whis's Trust bar. 

Ah, that's nice to hear.  I take it only for Saiyans of course? Cause I could do that, though, I may need to get my girl to get a few more levels before she could go SSB and all that, but it'll be nice to see it.