Thunder_At_Home

How did three people get lvl 50 so fast?

23 posts in this topic

Honest question, not trying to start drama/crap but I noted there's two people with the platinum and three with lvl 50 currently. They all got there relatively quickly, within a week.

Assuming you play non-stop with some rest breaks, I still find it near impossible to achieve lvl 50 that quickly, it's a massive grind and requires hundreds of games. What gives? Are they just amazing players, boosting help or some kind of XP break we aren't aware of?

Edited by Thunder_At_Home

10 minutes ago, Thunder_At_Home said:

Honest question, not trying to start drama/crap but I noted there's two people with the platinum and three with lvl 50 currently. They all got there relatively quickly, within a week.

Assuming you play non-stop with some rest breaks, I still find it near impossible to achieve lvl 50 that quickly, it's a massive grind and requires hundreds of games. What gives? Are they just amazing players, boosting help or some kind of XP break we aren't aware of?

possibly tag team playing when 1 needs a break someone else takes over it happens and i dont think it breaks any rules

39 minutes ago, Thunder_At_Home said:

It's possible they are early access players who possibly bough loot boxes for advantages, and as teens/disabled/unemployed people have grinded day-in and day-out over the last few weeks. I see people do stuff like this in the mmos I play.

Since it's ONLY three people I'd wager that they are the lifeless stereotype who literally lives online, we occasionally hear of.

Edited by Fragtaster

That could be true Fragtaster, we have no way of knowing, but if you play and enjoy the game during the game and then leave it grinding while you are in bed asleep, that could explain how they were able to achieve it quicker.

The grinding trick only gives credit, it would give at best a few thousand XP overnight which would barely be 1/4 of a level.

One of the guys has 100 percent in Battlefield: Hardline which he achieved in just over a month. With 40,000 kills and at least 300 hours of boosting and grinding, I think it's pretty clear he plays video games all day.

2 minutes ago, Spaz said:

One of the guys has 100 percent in Battlefield: Hardline which he achieved in just over a month. With 40,000 kills and at least 300 hours of boosting and grinding, I think it's pretty clear he plays video games all day.

Yes. Considering that there is only about 720 hours in a month! Very possible these people do the same.

It could also be college roommates who trade off or something like that. I know some Fraternities have a designated PS4 that everyone shares in the house (I wasn't in a fraternity, but I had friends who were). It could be a similar situation for those accounts as well.

My friend has two PS4s so he can boost games with himself. Some people go THAT far to complete games in faster times.

45 minutes ago, Thunder_At_Home said:

The grinding trick only gives credit, it would give at best a few thousand XP overnight which would barely be 1/4 of a level.

True, but better than nothing right? Remember that many people don't play games only when they are awake. They have to bathe, cook, go to work, have fun doing other things in life away from the PS4, if during your life you're boosting when you're not using your PS4, every little helps surely? At the very least, if all you needed to do was grind for platinum. You could move on and be playing other games while boosting only BattleFront in your sleep.

Edited by enaysoft

I wouldn't think too much about it. Some people have all the time in the world. Some don't.

I figured there was either major grinding and/or help involved. I was hoping for some kind of XP event or trick that increases it quickly. HVV is still the best mode I guess, looking for a 2X event soon.

5 hours ago, Spaz said:

There’s methods in BFH that can make the 40k kills doable in around 60-75 hours, give or take. That’s assuming he either had 4 ps4’s And boosted himself, or 2 for each player.

Heroes vs Villans, roughly 10-15k exp per game which is around 10 mins a round quicker than anything else. So roughly 65-100k per hour, atleast from my experience this past few days, I'm stuck in the 30s grinding atm.

Edited by sh4d0wzcs

Heroes vs Villains, 10-30k xp per match. Easier if you are good at multiplayer so that you can consistently drop high scores. Don't get too bored playing the same game mode, I actually found HvV to be quite enjoyable. Not everyone has what it takes to get top 50 fastest platinum achievers but when you have the time and motivation to be in the top 3 you can make it happen. I didn't boost or cheat and it is possible to achieve level 50 that quick. I was able to spend some money on loot boxes which would help me upgrade 2 of my most used heroes and fighter ship, not really needed but it does help. In my opinion, if you have the extra bit of money then why not make it easier on yourself on a pay to win game.

For those of you wondering about my Battlefield Hardline completion time, that too is also achievable without boosting or cheating. Just keep grinding and stay motivated, Battlefield games are my favorite to play and you can check all of my last games on Hardline with Battlelog if you don't believe me.

13 hours ago, Thunder_At_Home said:

1 hour ago, SlySinatra said:

Heroes vs Villains, 10-30k xp per match. Easier if you are good at multiplayer so that you can consistently drop high scores. Don't get too bored playing the same game mode, I actually found HvV to be quite enjoyable. Not everyone has what it takes to get top 50 fastest platinum achievers but when you have the time and motivation to be in the top 3 you can make it happen. I didn't boost or cheat and it is possible to achieve level 50 that quick. I was able to spend some money on loot boxes which would help me upgrade 2 of my most used heroes and fighter ship, not really needed but it does help. In my opinion, if you have the extra bit of money then why not make it easier on yourself on a pay to win game.

For those of you wondering about my Battlefield Hardline completion time, that too is also achievable without boosting or cheating. Just keep grinding and stay motivated, Battlefield games are my favorite to play and you can check all of my last games on Hardline with Battlelog if you don't believe me.

I can confirm, I’m level 23 and play maybe 1-2 a day since early access nov 14th. Basically if someone doubled that effort you could reach 50 by now. It’s not a big deal, most people just have other games / actual lives... but yes HvV is the best and fastest mode

1.  they have no job

2.  they have no life 

3. they have no girlfriend (probably the most important since they nag constantly spend more time with me)

all joking aside it could be done with 8 plus hr a day grinds playing heroes vs villains non stop.

congratulations to the 1st achievers!  i currently have no job, no girlfriend, and no life but I did have to move so I wasn't able to grind at the game but I so could have had it finished by now.

can anybody confirm or deny how to get the heroes vs villains marked enemy trophy does it have to be 50 kills vs the opposing marked player or just 50 kills while marked as the trophy description states.  I have seen people claim they had to do it both ways.  Some people say it didn't pop so they had to go back and kill the opposing marked player 50 times and others say they got it by killing any opposing player while marked.

6 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

can anybody confirm or deny how to get the heroes vs villains marked enemy trophy does it have to be 50 kills vs the opposing marked player or just 50 kills while marked as the trophy description states.  I have seen people claim they had to do it both ways.  Some people say it didn't pop so they had to go back and kill the opposing marked player 50 times and others say they got it by killing any opposing player while marked.

I can't confirm this :lol: I want to know though to.

I'm almost done with the 500 Hero kills, and still don't have the 50 marked trophy.

15 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

I can confirm you need to be targeted and kill the enemy targeted for the trophy to unlock. When I was grinding for the trophy I would just kill everyone close and go target took awhile before I realised I should just go target. 

I found best heroes to use are Boba and Chewbacca since if you're good you could 2v1 or 3v1 and still come out on top.

1 hour ago, A12 said:

I can't confirm this :lol: I want to know though to.

I'm almost done with the 500 Hero kills, and still don't have the 50 marked trophy.

I'm thinking then it has to be the other marked player while marked because i have about 300 kills and estimate i have killed close to 50 if not more while marked.  Therefore i would assume you would be way over.  I just got 6 kills in a few matches against the other marked enemy while marked but i had a good team.  the good thing is though this is the best mode to rank up to 50 so i'm not stressing it too much.  using Luke's push on the maps where you can knock the apposing player off is a good way to get some of these because you can push several off at the same time if they are all bunched up protecting the target.

1 hour ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

I can confirm you need to be targeted and kill the enemy targeted for the trophy to unlock. When I was grinding for the trophy I would just kill everyone close and go target took awhile before I realised I should just go target. 

I found best heroes to use are Boba and Chewbacca since if you're good you could 2v1 or 3v1 and still come out on top.

Thanks for the feedback.  I was pretty sure it is how you said but wasn't sure.

6 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

4 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

I'm thinking then it has to be the other marked player while marked because i have about 300 kills and estimate i have killed close to 50 if not more while marked.  Therefore i would assume you would be way over.  I just got 6 kills in a few matches against the other marked enemy while marked but i had a good team.  the good thing is though this is the best mode to rank up to 50 so i'm not stressing it too much.  using Luke's push on the maps where you can knock the apposing player off is a good way to get some of these because you can push several off at the same time if they are all bunched up protecting the target.

Thanks for the feedback.  I was pretty sure it is how you said but wasn't sure.

I actually started a new post about this yesterday to inform everyone, that you must in fact be the marked hero and kill THE MARKED VILLAIN. Or vice versa.

EDIT: that’s how I got the trophy yesterday

Edited by cam_wick
Info

12 hours ago, cam_wick said:

I actually started a new post about this yesterday to inform everyone, that you must in fact be the marked hero and kill THE MARKED VILLAIN. Or vice versa.

EDIT: that’s how I got the trophy yesterday

i saw it.  thanks for the information man!  if it hadn't been for you posting on it i would still be doing it the wrong way.