500 ranked bug

killer91ITA

I just recommend you keep playing matches until the trophy does unlock. It also took me like 2060 matches to end up getting the trophy for getting 2000 matches. It'll unlock eventually but the game is just quite buggy. Probably because of the bad servers. 

1 hour ago, Sergen said:

I just recommend you keep playing matches until the trophy does unlock. It also took me like 2060 matches to end up getting the trophy for getting 2000 matches. It'll unlock eventually but the game is just quite buggy. Probably because of the bad servers. 

Server work so good, just i am not lucky enought each game has a bug for me. I just hope i can already unlock it

I hate to tell you, but i think its permanently glitched for us, while people usually have to do about 50ish extra matches to get it to pop, i think i did close to 1000matches and still didn't get the trophy, so i gave up entirely.

I really hope you can get it, if not, the only other option i can think of is contacting the developers and getting them to remove your stats from the leaderboard then trying again, It's a longshot though.

59 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

I hate to tell you, but i think its permanently glitched for us, while people usually have to do about 50ish extra matches to get it to pop, i think i did close to 1000matches and still didn't get the trophy, so i gave up entirely.

I really hope you can get it, if not, the only other option i can think of is contacting the developers and getting them to remove your stats from the leaderboard then trying again, It's a longshot though.

I didn't knoe that. I've passed 700 for now and nothing pop. I'll had to continue anyway since i am boosting with a friend, i just hope i can finish this shit. Pretty sure dev's never do that, i was intentionate to do both list, obviously i don't purchase ps3 version

Just now, killer91ITA said:

I didn't knoe that. I've passed 700 for now and nothing pop. I'll had to continue anyway since i am boosting with a friend, i just hope i can finish this shit. Pretty sure dev's never do that, i was intentionate to do both list, obviously i don't purchase ps3 version

Update this thread about how it goes, if you manage to get the trophy despite having to do 200+ extra matches it'll renew hope in me.

9 hours ago, Orphioon said:

Update this thread about how it goes, if you manage to get the trophy despite having to do 200+ extra matches it'll renew hope in me.

Just forgot to udpdate, unlocked at 790 ranked and fuck'n happy. Probably i am just lucky, now we well see if i unlock corretly the 2000 ranked but i'll doubt, i'll update this post when i finish 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

Just forgot to udpdate, unlocked at 790 ranked and fuck'n happy. Probably i am just lucky, now we well see if i unlock corretly the 2000 ranked but i'll doubt, i'll update this post when i finish 

Thanks for that, if both my ps3s were stable i would jump right into boosting it again.. but now i at least have hope its still doable.

On 29/11/2017 at 7:51 AM, Orphioon said:

Thanks for that, if both my ps3s were stable i would jump right into boosting it again.. but now i at least have hope its still doable.

You are welcome, anyway yes my trophy still pop so it's definitelly possible, just an insane and stupid grind. 

Grinder supreme unlocked at 2290 ranked

Edited by killer91ITA
Unlocked

• 6 years later...