You do NOT need the bestiary for 1,000,000%, the trophy is just bugged

For anyone wasting their time trying to find the broken gaping maw, you don't need it. All you need is all secrets and pick up all items. On the Switch, that unlocks the 1,000,000% secret even on an incomplete bestiary, as seen here: 

So basically what you can do is get the broken modem (31+ daily wins), pick up the items you still need and wait for a patch. 

A broken trophy in a new piece of Binding of Isaac content? Shocking!

You'd think they'd get this shit right for a change... Oh well now we wait for the patch, if it ever comes.

What constitutes a daily win btw? Just reaching the end of the run or being on the top of the leaderboard for the day?

Well that's good to know ? I can't imagine how many times you would need to play before finding that stupid Maw. I guess I can wait for the patch now, I have all the secrets and items unlocked but 100000% bugged for PS4

12 hours ago, madbuk said:

A broken trophy in a new piece of Binding of Isaac content? Shocking!

You'd think they'd get this shit right for a change... Oh well now we wait for the patch, if it ever comes.

What constitutes a daily win btw? Just reaching the end of the run or being on the top of the leaderboard for the day?

It's just completing fulls runs without dying I think. Mine popped a few days ago but nobody is 100% how many you need to do