Trophy Discussion

Walt the Dog

Alright, let's take some bets! Is this one going to finally break the trend of the Energy series being stupidly easy or will they forget to patch out some debug option again like they did with Energy Cycle? :awesome:

For those wondering what this is, it's some sort of brick-breaker game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/513600/Energy_Invasion/

12 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

Alright, let's take some bets! Is this one going to finally break the trend of the Energy series being stupidly easy or will they forget to patch out some debug option again like they did with Energy Cycle? :awesome:

For those wondering what this is, it's some sort of brick-breaker game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/513600/Energy_Invasion/

Been a while since I've played a good brick breaker game. Will probably grab this on the Vita if its less than a fiver.

They could of easily patched out the bug to abuse Energy Cycle, but having an easy platinum means for sales for them. So I reckon they'll have a 'game break bug' just for more sales. IMO.

Edited by Artful
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Took me 4 hours, could have done it in less than 3 (Caused by my blunder, where I quit to menu). You have to do the levels all in one go. 

That for all 3 modes. Linear is just rows of blocks. Endless is RNG. Invasion is more aliens than normal.

Settings (Press Option during game-play)

Toggling to Easy Mode: Aliens do not attack you with projectiles.

You can stop time, have Laser than bounces the energy ball (limited time) (or it could trap the ball), where you  have to catch it), faster bullet spray.

I do not how they get caused or it just random. There no drops of any sort. 

There no extra weapons, no extra paddle. The paddle does lengthen for a while(Do not know when it happens).

Energy Ball that you with the paddle to break blocks..also can shoot out bullets while moving. 

No exploits like energy cycle, have to do endless mode legit. It is easy ( I had 50 lives when I got to level 30)

27 minutes ago, rubhen925 said:

yo the trophies for my platinum won't sync lol. I've had the platinum for like 4 days now....

I want to finish the trophy guide, but I can't start till my trophies sync with the site...... AAAAAAA

https://psnprofiles.com/?update

or:

https://psnprofiles.com/?psnId=rubhen925

Seems you gotta wait 31 minutes to update your profile again. Get premium membership and you don't have to wait an hour between each update.

Edited by MMDE

34 minutes ago, Blinkant said:

This is easily the worst game ive ever played and ive played some crap

Not the worst game I've played, but the start was ok. I thought it would add more mechanics and stuff later on, but it's pretty much the same when you start the game till the end..... Not sure how i feel about the game now lol

Anyone else keeps randomly getting a GAME OVER screen mid-game with no reason? I really can't finish linear mode, it starts around level 20 and keeps getting worse, level 23 is impossible to finish. The bricks are not even close to the bottom

Edited by LucasDiasC

39 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

Anyone else keeps randomly getting a GAME OVER screen mid-game with no reason? I really can't finish linear mode, it starts around level 20 and keeps getting worse, level 23 is impossible to finish. The bricks are not even close to the bottom

Same, stuck at linear layer 23.

55 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

Got the platinum some days ago, the only game over screens that i got in linear mode where when the briks hit the bottom line (that is the line where the red laser bouncer spawns, not the line where you usually lose your ball, be careful)
No random game overs in any of the 3 modes for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Of all the games sometimes you has released this is by far the shittest of the lot. 

This broken piece of shit game is almost unplayable. 

Does anyone know how to shoot upwards? I've done it before when continuing after game over but I can't remember exactly what I did to trigger it. Just want this shit game gone now. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Of all the games sometimes you has released this is by far the shittest of the lot. 

This broken piece of shit game is almost unplayable. 

Does anyone know how to shoot upwards? I've done it before when continuing after game over but I can't remember exactly what I did to trigger it. Just want this shit game gone now. 

You use the right stick to aim. It's just hard to tell that you can even do so because the rate of fire is so godawfully low that you would be excused for thinking that the bullets just came out at random.

1 hour ago, Walt the Dog said:

You use the right stick to aim. It's just hard to tell that you can even do so because the rate of fire is so godawfully low that you would be excused for thinking that the bullets just came out at random.

After around the 11th time dying and continuing with a penalty it just shot upwards automatically for me. Wish I'd known about this though haha! Just glad it's done. Linear mode took hours!