Beast of Prey Trophy

The trophy requires you to kill 6 different players in a single multiplayer game.

Would it work if you get 2 boosting partners and each of them switch accounts and rejoin 3 times?

I can't see any other way of doing it since the game has no people playing at all.

The game is only $6.99 / 5,10 €  on PS Store, so maybe a boosting session would work if I attract enough players.

Would the rejoining method work?

EDIT: 

I confused the PS3 trophy with the Xbox 360 achievement. On PS3 it is 'only' 6 players instead of 10.

Thank Nordic Games for releasing the game a couple years later on PS3 and lowering the requirements from 10 to 6 for this trophy and making sure they fixed the bugged achievement (still bugged on 360) for upgrading all automatic weapons.

Edited by charlijaen
  • Like 1

Thanks @Arin1979

Let's say I got 3 PS3s available. Would it be possible? 

I don't know how long a deathmatch game is in Deadfall.

I can ask for help from some friends of mine so I can get 4 PS3s available.

Then, switching accounts in 3 PS3s shouldn't take more than 5 minutes I guess.

How did you do it?

Edited by charlijaen
  • Like 1

@charlijaen

At least in the game there have to be two players, the rest is nothing more to start the game to kill everyone quickly and leave all but the one who makes the trophy and an account, with only one player the game ends. Then try to change account and join as fast as you can since the time is very fair. The best map is one that is central, so you do not have to go around a lot because if you are going to do it with only four ps3 you will have to move fast without losing yourself on the map.

Me parece que de tiempo son quince minutos pero ya te digo que muy justos, entrais cuatro matas a tres(3), dos se salen y vuelven entrar(5), haciendo esto otra vez para que sean (7), demasiado perfecto ya que mientras entran luego hay que reunirse para morir, parece que no pero esos quince minutos se te hacen muy cortos.

Edited by Arin1979
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Arin1979 said:

@charlijaen

At least in the game there have to be two players, the rest is nothing more to start the game to kill everyone quickly and leave all but the one who makes the trophy and an account, with only one player the game ends. Then try to change account and join as fast as you can since the time is very fair. The best map is one that is central, so you do not have to go around a lot because if you are going to do it with only four ps3 you will have to move fast without losing yourself on the map.

Me parece que de tiempo son quince minutos pero ya te digo que muy justos, entrais cuatro matas a tres(3), dos se salen y vuelven entrar(5), haciendo esto otra vez para que sean (7), demasiado perfecto ya que mientras entran luego hay que reunirse para morir, parece que no pero esos quince minutos se te hacen muy cortos.

That’s correct. I boosted this trophy with Arin, Two ps3 each. Actually the match time is 10 minutes IIRC (deathmatch mode). 

Try to learn the map beforehand (Anubis is a good one, is actually one of the best map to farm kills too).

When we played, we were very fast but still we got the trophy with less than 30 seconds spare.

just note that as Arin said, the match will end if it’s just one player left. It must have at least two players in the match.

Edited by ecalabar
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

Thank you two for the information :)

I might gift the game to a couple more friends so they can help me in case just two people with two PS3s are not fast enough to do the account switching.

I have tbius game.  But how long to get online done   u need 6 people for all online 

• 1 year later...
On 11/30/2017 at 3:20 PM, demonviper666 said:

I have tbius game.  But how long to get online done   u need 6 people for all online 

You need a group of at least 7 players for one trophy, the rest can be done 1v1. You're looking at 20+ hours just to boost the weapon kills (about 10,000), then maybe another 10-15 hours for Survival. The rest of the multiplayer can be done in a few hours if you have good partners. All together, you should be able to do all the online in under 50 hours per player.