Lets fix Defiance

Soufwar

Hello Defiance players, 

So, if you looked at my trophy collection you would notice i am not a Defiance player, like a lot of people from our trophy hunting community i am interested in playing Defiance and unlocking all it has to offer while having fun and supporting the devs with DLC purchases along the way. However, none of that is going to happen if Trion Worlds, Inc. wont fix their troohy list from the state of the terrible buggy glitchy mess it is today to a playable collection of smooth popping trophies its destined to be. How do we fix a game? Its quite easy, we can do it in multiple ways! A petition, stop playing all together and leave the servers empty, raid the forums, make a hashtag on Twitter and spam the devs and the publisher...all ways have something in common, they all take a massive crowd to make a change, look at EA with Battlefront II, Take Two and Rockstar with mods, Paradox Interactive and their pricing scandal, it takes all of us to raise our voice at the same time to make a change, good people on this same forum thread have tried to get in touch with the devs and they posted what they got in response, absolutely nothing.

Note: I am not encouraging the harassment of the devs here, all i am saying is we do this in a civil way and get noticed by the devs to make a much needed change, hopefully if this works out all other devs will see this and fix their lists like Vlambeer with their titles....

• Like 3

5 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

The game is free on PSN has been for a very long time i doubt they will fix it, it its been about 5 years since its launch anything from this point onwards would be a miracle 

Making EA kneel to the gaming community was a miracle, making Take Two and Rockstar back off was a miracle, making Microsoft drop all their plans for the Xbox One was a miracle, it takes a crowd, because the only way these companies would listen is if everyone raised their voices, not alone but in unity and at the same time, i am hoping we’d get more and more people here first before we start a petition and send it to YouTube influencers and see where this’ll go. 

11 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

Making EA kneel to the gaming community was a miracle, making Take Two and Rockstar back off was a miracle, making Microsoft drop all their plans for the Xbox One was a miracle, it takes a crowd, because the only way these companies would listen is if everyone raised their voices, not alone but in unity and at the same time, i am hoping we’d get more and more people here first before we start a petition and send it to YouTube influencers and see where this’ll go. 

Yeah but the thing is, no one cares about this game. People cared about Battlefront because it's a new AAA game based on one of the largest IPs ever created. Defiance is nothing. As much as I'd like to see the situation fixed comparing it to all those other things isn't even in the same universe as far as how many people care. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gage said:

Yeah but the thing is, no one cares about this game. People cared about Battlefront because it's a new AAA game based on one of the largest IPs ever created. Defiance is nothing. As much as I'd like to see the situation fixed comparing it to all those other things isn't even in the same universe as far as how many people care. 

On a side note, thanks for writing the Untratron trophy guide (it helped a lot). I see what you’re saying, it takes millions to make EA change its mind but only a few thousands to make Trion chane its mind, everything needs its volume. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/7/2017 at 4:32 PM, careo81 said:

i have a problem in act 5, the mission with name "a series of problems" makes my ps3 freezed and i have to restart it, please some solution for my trouble, any help?

Delete/reinstall/play slower at checkpoints,etc, not much you can do.