PS+ December 2017

Gwendly

4 minutes ago, hotdog_president said:

Ahh, missed that. Thanks.

No problem. The ps3 version is very unlikely to ever come to plus, as some regions in EU (if not all) don't have the digital version of the game listed on the PS store.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

So that dreadful leak for the PS4 games turned out to be true after all. I've repeatedly expressed my distaste for Darksiders 2, arguably my least favorite game on my own profile. Rather surprised to find the PS3 games actually coming in to save the day a bit here after being consistently less interesting than the PS4 ones throughout the year. Maybe there's some twisted poetry in finishing off 2017 with games that feel like they'd have been on PS+ in 2016.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Is it worth playing Xblaze Code: Embryo before Lost Memories? Because I’ll grab that and Forma.8 as well. I may also consider stacking Darksiders 2 as it was a lot of fun.

Liteamrally the first part of the game is a retelling of the first gaem, which is better.  Also the joke side story is worth the price of admission in the first one

Quite happy with these, lots of games I haven't played and I'm glad to see Darksiders 2 on there. After owning the physical collectors edition and being screwed out of the plat because of that Pay It Forward trophy, I feel like I can finally lay it to rest now without having to buy the PS4 version myself.

Otherwise I'll be picking everything up, might even go for the Panda plat one day.. though probably not.

48 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

by the way @NathanielJohn it is apparently X-buy with PS4 so you should add that detail to your database. 

Thanks, fixed. Forma 8 also has another trophy list that appears to be a limited physical release of the game. Can anyone confirm that it is/isn't the Limited Run Games version of the game?

• Like 1

Looking forward to stack Xblaze and plat Wanted Corps.

Mostly backlog month. Kung Fu Panda would have been great if it was a 8 hour plat. Not interested in spending 30 hours on it.

Forma 8, pretty fun metoidvania. There are slowdowns on the Vita, when there are lot of enemies. Loading times were not bad on the Vita.  Better to go PS4 if you hav eit.

Would have liked Darksiders Warchest version to be free along with Darksiders 2.

2017: half of the months were as good as 2013, half were lame.

Edited by Kishnabe

I hope that now much more people will complain about Darksiders 2's technical issues.

I own this game since over a year but don't dare to play it. The remastered version is absolutely broken, various forums are full of it. And they haven't fixed anything. It's a disaster. So, since millions of players want to play it now and the leftovers of THQ want to have a good promotion for Darksiders 3 I sincerly hope they fix the game!