PS+ December 2017

Gwendly

Okay, free Darksiders II, so I'll have an opportunity to play that instead of my PS3 version, a non-romance VN to read, and both unknown Vita indies have plats... Looks pretty good! ...Oh, what's that?

-gasp-

Yay, Sybe-

>EU version is glitched because eff EU

AAAAAGH

-table flies by, frantically flipping in the air-

-goes Kefka-

Edited by NetEntity

Seems like a good collection. Already got Ds2 awhile back with the humble deal. I guess it's nice for those that hadn't played it to play it before Ds3 comes out.

Already done Xblaze on Vita; maybe do it again for plat but I remember I had issues with the paths; thxs to @ShonenCat it was less painful.

Overall ok. 

2 hours ago, homer_snake said:

What's with the game?  Is it because of being a 30fps hack and slash even in a newer gen or something else ?

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Support/PS4-Slim-shuts-down-in-Darksiders-2-Deathinitive/td-p/24561289

This is only one thread. Forums are full of it. It also has serious problems on steam. They just messed this game up.

On ps4 it is constantly crashing and freezing.

Edit: Since November it seems to work on the regular ps4 according to the given thread ?

Edited by Gommes_
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

Is it worth playing Xblaze Code: Embryo before Lost Memories? Because I’ll grab that and Forma.8 as well. I may also consider stacking Darksiders 2 as it was a lot of fun.

Lost memories is a retelling of code embryo with a little tacked on side story. I'd recommend code embryo over it if you had the chance.

This is one of those "ehh" months for me. A few solid titles, but nothing to get excited about.

Darksiders II is kind of interesting, but most people I've heard speak about the game said they didn't like it, so I probably won't bother.

Forma.8 looks like one of those games I'll play on my Vita when I'm in the mood for a short and relativity stress-free platinum.

XBlaze Lost: Memories could be decent. I already own Code: Embryo but have yet to play it. I'll give it a download and maybe I'll get to it one day.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You don't really need to get to it fast...

It's less boring than Memories but it's still boring as hell.

Yeah, I've heard a few people say this, hence why I've been putting it off for so long. Pretty sure I bought it at launch, or around there at least. My backlog is already too damn big, so some games are gonna have to be skipped, and Embryo is a prime candidate. It's disappointing to hear Memories isn't any better.

26 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, I've heard a few people say this, hence why I've been putting it off for so long. Pretty sure I bought it at launch, or around there at least. My backlog is already too damn big, so some games are gonna have to be skipped, and Embryo is a prime candidate. It's disappointing to hear Memories isn't any better.

I liked Embryo; Satoshi's crazy. :P He also doesn't think highly of Amnesia and I think Root Letter. He has terrible taste. :ninja:

Edited by Scyther
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Scyther said:

I liked Embryo; Satoshi's crazy. :P He also doesn't think highly of Amnesia and I think Root Letter. He has terrible taste. :ninja:

We aren't starting this argument in a new thread, are we?

Amnesia is such a polarizing game depending on how much you feel the experience was ruined (or not) by one path. Root Letter and Embryo both had good and weak points about them.

That said, Satoshi is crazy but not necessarily that much more than the rest of us.?

Edited by Kevvik

1 minute ago, Sra-000 said:

I'm interested to try Darksiders 2--sounds like I'm one of the few people who don't own it already. Will it hurt the story if I don't play Darksiders 1 first?

Tried to get through the first game earlier this month but it was less goid in my eyes than many people claimed it to be, the gameplay is not really all that fun. 2 shook things up in the gameplay and is probably more enjoyable, and having played most of the first game by now I can say that there's not really a whole lot of story to miss. You'd probably be better off reading the Wikipedia plot summary than buying and playing the game, if you enjoy the sequel you can always decide to buy the first game after all.

• Like 1