PS+ December 2017

Gwendly

1 hour ago, Kevvik said:

We aren't starting this argument in a new thread, are we?

Amnesia is such a polarizing game depending on how much you feel the experience was ruined (or not) by one path. Root Letter and Embryo both had good and weak points about them.

That said, Satoshi is crazy but not necessarily that much more than the rest of us.1f61c.png

What's to argue? Anyone that doesn't love Amnesia is wrong, that's all. :P

10 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

Liteamrally the first part of the game is a retelling of the first gaem, which is better.  Also the joke side story is worth the price of admission in the first one

7 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

Lost memories is a retelling of code embryo with a little tacked on side story. I'd recommend code embryo over it if you had the chance.

Embryo is NZ$18 (compared with $50 for Lost Memories so there’s half my subscription paid for) and is an easy, relatively quick plat so I’ll grab it anyway.

What we got for Asia are the following (see below). I do already have the Rachet & Clank, so would prefer to trade to Kung Fu Panda :), anyway great list again for Asia.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MegaZeroXX said:

What we got for Asia are the following (see below). I do already have the Rachet & Clank, so would prefer to trade to Kung Fu Panda :), anyway great list again for Asia.

Is it possible to trade codes? I would gladly trade Kung Fu Panda for Ratchet & Clank

8 hours ago, MegaZeroXX said:

Even though I already have played R&C, I would gladly get either R&C or Knack. I have zero interest in Kung Fu Panda and I have already bought Darksiders 2.

It's weird that Knack hasn't been on PS+ here yet, I figured it would have been a good way to promote the sequel.

Edited by Cubone

4 hours ago, Cubone said:

Even though I already have played R&C, I would gladly get either R&C or Knack. I have zero interest in Kung Fu Panda and I have already bought Darksiders 2.

It's weird that Knack hasn't been on PS+ here yet, I figured it would have been a good way to promote the sequel.

I already own both, so I'm fine with what we got. Though, to be honest, I may never play either. Lol. I'm more interested in the Vita titles.

And people thought the same of Gravity Rush Remastered. Sony fails at marketing..

1 minute ago, Scyther said:

I already own both, so I'm fine with what we got. Though, to be honest, I may never play either. Lol. I'm more interested in the Vita titles.

And people thought the same of Gravity Rush Remastered. Sony fails at marketing..

If forma.8 manages to live up to the first impressions I had withit then it's a game to be interested in indeed.

I wouldn't mind Gravity Rush. I'm almost completely sure that I'll never actively buy it either.

7 minutes ago, Cubone said:

If forma.8 manages to live up to the first impressions I had withit then it's a game to be interested in indeed.

I wouldn't mind Gravity Rush. I'm almost completely sure that I'll never actively buy it either.

I almost bought Wanted Corp in a sale, so I'm happy for both. forma.8 is giving me a Headlander vibe, and that was pretty fun.

:o I'd buy it, if I hadn't already played the Vita version (I do want to play the DLC, though..). Kat is one of my favorite video game characters of all time. But yeah, why they only gave it away in Japan (a market that was likely to buy the sequel, anyways) and not anywhere else, I'll never know..

21 hours ago, Scyther said:

I liked Embryo; Satoshi's crazy. :P He also doesn't think highly of Amnesia and I think Root Letter. He has terrible taste. :ninja:

FYI, I liked Root Letter :P

20 hours ago, Kevvik said:

That said, Satoshi is crazy but not necessarily that much more than the rest of us.?

NANI?! I'm supposed to be the craziest one!

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

On 11/29/2017 at 11:55 AM, Gwendly said:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/29/playstation-plus-free-games-for-december-2017/

Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legend (PS4)

Darksiders 2 (PS4)

Syberia Collection PS3

Xblaze Lost: Memories, PS3

Forma.8, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)

Wanted Corp, PS Vita

Guess I'll check out Kung Fu Panda and Darksiders, considering I'd likely never buy them otherwise.