Based PQube strikes again - OMEGA LABYRINTH Z IS COMING WEST

Satoshi Ookami

Having never heard of the game, I watched the trailer.

After getting up off of the floor and re-righting my chair, I need to know: is this game what it seems to be, i.e. a game that has large-breasted women fighting (each other? monsters? the FCC?) with their large breasts, and has the option to enlarge the breasts for greater battle prowess?  Can this be?

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Now if only they could actually bring some series from the start instead of starting in the middle, though :/

In a perfect world Xseed would also release western ports within 12 - 15 months,  Koei Tecmo would show the vita some love again and NIS Amercia would bring out a finished game without the need of patches or updates.
But a perfect world never exists, So I will take what I can get but you are right starting midway is rather annoying.

On 11/29/2017 at 0:47 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh my god, PQube does it again =D Bringing something I thought we would never see! 

Omega Labyrinth Z is coming west! It's not the first game (again... Chaos Head where, PQube? :P) 

And what's even better...? 
WE CAN ENJOY IT ON THE PROPER PLATFORM PHYSICAL!

https://gematsu.com/2017/11/omega-labyrinth-z-coming-west-spring-2018

#basedPQube

#VitaAlive

#FlatTrap

I hope that girl with the giant breasts in the image isn't the same girl that is self-conscious about her body.

On a side note, PQube are giving away a game a day on their Facebook page for christmas, so far it has been the following;

Day 1: Raiden V (EU Only)
Day 2: Akiba's Beat PS4 or PSVita (EU Only)
(Today) Day3: STEINS;GATE PS3 or Vita (EU and NA)

Edited by fisty123

For those that are curious about the gameplay, the game is a fairly barebone Shiren the Wanderer/ Mystery Dungeon type game. Don't expect a large amount of items like an actual Shiren the Wanderer game or Binding of Isaac, nor should you expect stage gimmicks like Guided Fate Paradox, nor should you expect a large variety of weapons. What you should expect is a basic take on Shiren the Wanderer with a bunch of gimmicks about breasts. 

The major gimmick of the game is the leveling system. While it does have the normal level reset upon entering a dungeon, you have 2 ways of leveling up: normal xp leveling and cup size leveling through wP (pronounced Omega Points). Normal xp leveling nets you near 0 gains when leveling, but it exists. The most important thing is cup size. Each cup size increase offers a large stat buff and will recharge all of your skills. However, increasing your cup size takes a lot longer than normal leveling and has a cap (think it was J or K in the original, but now you have a way to get to Z cup which I didn't try yet). With these levels, and the random items you find the dungeon, you'll hopefully be able to go through and defeat whatever comes your way.

Of course wP usage isn't only for leveling. You can also use it for analyzing items and upgrading items, something that has been improved from the original (but I honestly haven't really explored the details)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, fisty123 said:

On a side note, PQube are giving away a game a day on their Facebook page for christmas, so far it has been the following;

Day 1: Raiden V (EU Only)
Day 2: Akiba's Beat PS4 or PSVita (EU Only)
(Today) Day3: STEINS;GATE PS3 or Vita (EU and NA)

Giveaways again? PQube really rulezzzz.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 1 month later...