What are you reading?

Rankineer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Longbourn by Jo Baker. Pride And Prejudice from the point of view of the servants. It's an interesting look at the story, since it was written so many years after Jane Austin's and of course doesn't leave out the details of life in that time. <3

Longbourn by Jo Baker. Pride And Prejudice from the point of view of the servants. It's an interesting look at the story, since it was written so many years after Jane Austin's and of course doesn't leave out the details of life in that time. <3

This and by this I mean I was reading this post as it was the newest one O_O.

I'm currently reading Darker Than You Think by Jack Williamson, about 1/4th through it and only some few hours has passed in the book. lol :)

Just some days since I finished up The Swords of Corum by Micheal Moorecock. It was a collection of the three first book of Corum, which I think each consisted of like 3 books themselves or whatever.

Edited by MMDE

Technically I've been reading the Dragonlance Saga for about 10 years...kinda hard to get my hands on the 200 (or near) books it has. Own and have knocked out about 60 of them but currently reading this one. (Just finished up the LoTR books though, and bought The Hobbit and Silmarillion which I will get to after the 10 unread Dragonlance books I have sitting on my bookshelf.) All in all I still have about 15-20 unread books waiting for me lol...if only I didn't have about 20 unplayed games sitting in front of me too...

Dark_Thane_novel_cover.jpg