What are you reading?

Rankineer

• 2 weeks later...

Finished...dwhc.jpgFinished5140jJq56aL._SL500_AA300_.jpgFinished.419RYRJD2SL._SL500_AA300_.jpgStarted reading for the 4th time...n9002.jpg

what is the L.Ron Hubbarb book like, any good?

51OvSzXHekL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This book is just a combination of Lovecraft short stories. Some are incredibly interesting, but most are quite lame. I have to be in a particular mood to enjoy Lovecraft anyhow, so my opinion isn't one of someone who is experienced in his literature.

I love his work, its very well written and his mix of extraterrestrials and earthly horrors is very unique. Edgar Allan Poe is anxiety inducing aswell, especially A Telltale Heart.

Richard Dawkin's - The God Delusion.

what is that about?

what is the L.Ron Hubbarb book like, any good?

I love his work, its very well written and his mix of extraterrestrials and earthly horrors is very unique. Edgar Allan Poe is anxiety inducing aswell, especially A Telltale Heart.

what is that about?

Essentially Richard Dawkins debunking the idea of creationism and argues that those who believe in a supernatural deity are delusional. 

Edited by Resident-Zelda

for-whom-the-bell-tolls.jpg

Just incredible. The way he creates the tone of the book is wonderful and the disjointed conversations between the characters sound believable - much more-so than some of the forced, over-elegant prose that some books would have you believe people talk like. 

• Like 1