What are you reading?

Rankineer

I picked these up recently, will start them as soon as I finish A Feast of Crows

People read video game tie-in books? I did not know that...

As for me, I've been reading World War Z by Max Brooks. Really gripping book, very cleverly written. Can't recommend it enough.

People read video game tie-in books? I did not know that...

As for me, I've been reading World War Z by Max Brooks. Really gripping book, very cleverly written. Can't recommend it enough.

I do sometimes. The Mass Effect ones were well done. Not sure how the Elder Scrolls ones will be but I look forward to reading them.

• 2 weeks later...

Half way through A Game of Thrones, loving it a lot. I've got A Storm of Swords waiting to be read as soon as I finish. I thought I'd be done by now but I've just been occupying my time a lot lately without books

Half way through A Game of Thrones, loving it a lot. I've got A Storm of Swords waiting to be read as soon as I finish. I thought I'd be done by now but I've just been occupying my time a lot lately without books

Are you reading the books in order? If so, A Clash of Kings is the 2nd in the series. Anyways, I'm currently reading A Feast for Crows (#4 in A Song of Ice and Fire).

Are you reading the books in order? If so, A Clash of Kings is the 2nd in the series. Anyways, I'm currently reading A Feast for Crows (#4 in A Song of Ice and Fire).

Yeah I'm reading them in order. I'm not sure why I said SoS, maybe I was just thinking of it at the time or something :P

I'm now reading "The sons of Captain Grant In South America" Julio Verne (Portuguese Edition) and I will read all his books that comes 1 book per week every week until 15/12/2012 so imagine how many books I will read. Also I read all 7 books of Harry Potter and many other books that I don't remember the name.

6.jpg

817256.jpg

Finished...much better than book 1...at least there was more than bubble gets boarded by pirates...everybody gets raped and dies...then they get boarded again...everybody gets raped and dies...then they get boarded and everyone gets raped and dies...

542601.jpg

Started

• 2 weeks later...

9780007144358.jpg

I got given this many years ago by my grandmother when she was still alive - it has just dawned on me that she died 20 years ago!

Anyway its a very fancy leather bound version and I think I read it back then, but I lifted it the other day and started reading again.

Wilde was a true genius (most of the time, a little nutty the rest!)

Edited by Nasty_Rory