What are you reading?

Rankineer

Loved Christine...one of my favorites growing up...

It really is one of his greats, I read from A Buick 8 a few years ago and was disappointed in comparison. As a result I kept meaning to reread Christine and finally got round to it a couple of weeks ago. I was amazed to find that I had forgotten the whole part where Le Bay's traits (his limp, and phrases like "shitters") are displayed by Arnie.

King hasn't written that well in years, until recently with 11.22.63. If you've not read it, I suggest picking it up just to see that King still has it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just found this thread, and everyone has such good taste in books, loads that I've read and loads that I will now be looking into reading :D

Finished this last night:

code-veronica-book.jpg

They are so badly written but I'm a lifelong Resident Evil fan & I squeal every time I'm like 'I REMEMBER THIS BIT IN THE GAME!', love it.

Today I started this:

halting_state.jpg

Then I have Stephen King's 'It' to read. I love his work but I am slightly afraid of clowns and it is a monster of a book!

• 2 weeks later...

RJ1_full_600.jpg

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.” The Wheel of Time - Robert Jordan.

The fourteenth and final installment. What an epic story! :awesome:

• Like 2

RJ1_full_600.jpg%20

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.” The Wheel of Time - Robert Jordan.

The fourteenth and final installment. What an epic story! :awesome:

Can not wait to start this book. It's just.... waiting for me to finish reading 13 again

Edited by MatCauthon
  • Like 1

Can not wait to start this book. It's just.... waiting for me to finish reading 13 again

It was 40% when I ordered through BAM online and arrived in the mail yesterday :D

I finished The Towers of Midnight a couple months ago. I don't think I could wait long enough to read it again before I start this one. :holy:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...